Votes: 170 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 71 23.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 61 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on as you were....
Previous thread here:

Half a hurrah until I saw Twitty mention facemasks 🙄 they are literally the 1 restriction I can't wait to go
well maybe they won't apply to the fully vaxxed ? it said in the article they're following the US and Germany's lead

Reactions: 1
At last we’re seeing some benefits View attachment 645241
More contradictory and impossible to police rules. How will that even work?

How will you prove you've had 2 jabs so don't need to isolate? (Rhetorical question, I think its clear how that will be managed)
How will you trust that someone is taking a test everyday?
Surely it has to be an across the board rule, or its just won't work?
The tests are notorious for false results, so potentially you could have double jabbed people passing on covid.

Mind you, at least now there's someone else to blame rather than the people who have chosen not to get it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think we have to remember Whitty et al needs this to continue. Never mind the actual reality, if things end/change they lose their moment of fame. It is in their best interest to promote that masks/social distancing/track and trace/whatever other nonsense they blather on about because once these are removed so is the spotlight that has been shining on them for the last year. Histronic, the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I would ask them when they think we will genuinely have to live with it as in if you've got covid you carry on with your day as normal like people do when they have a cold. The Serco app is killing businesses getting healthy people to self isolate and even if they are found to have covid there has to become a time where even that doesn't mean you isolate.

Reactions: 5
Was Boris taking tips from Merkel :unsure:

I would ask them when they think we will genuinely have to live with it as in if you've got covid you carry on with your day as normal like people do when they have a cold. The Serco app is killing businesses getting healthy people to self isolate and even if they are found to have covid there has to become a time where even that doesn't mean you isolate.
I think they know most people are done with the whole thing ,they're just keeping a few restrictions so it looks like they're not abandoning the country, Whitty said at the briefing they've come as far as they can with what they can do ,people will have to live with it and grasp their own level of risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think we have to remember Whitty et al needs this to continue. Never mind the actual reality, if things end/change they lose their moment of fame. It is in their best interest to promote that masks/social distancing/track and trace/whatever other nonsense they blather on about because once these are removed so is the spotlight that has been shining on them for the last year. Histronic, the lot of them.
Yes absolutely, Whitty is so obviously a fame hungry glory-hound I mean it's written all over him, that whole look at me look at me thing he does when dragged in as a politician's wingman.
;) 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m done with my mask now to be honest especially on the school run why do I need to wear it outside in the playground it’s silly. It’s not working anyway with class bubbles isolating. I only wear it as I don’t want to be seen as the difficult parent

Reactions: 15
I’m done with my mask now to be honest especially on the school run why do I need to wear it outside in the playground it’s silly. It’s not working anyway with class bubbles isolating. I only wear it as I don’t want to be seen as the difficult parent
You mind find the other parents are all feeling the same way and it is a domino effect.

Reactions: 12
Poll needs a "Yes it will go ahead but with so many caveats and changes as to be unrecognisable as a freedom day" option.

Reactions: 10
Can’t he just show proof of a neg test!
This is a Welsh issue (if I was going to be political I would say they are doing this to discourage travel). In England we all have letters one personal to us, and one from Van Tam for anyone that requires it. We will all be on the nhs covid app by the end of the month also. I’ve seen trial participants travelling with these already.

In England “if you want too” you can get an NHS approved vaccine as well, you just need to leave 4 weeks between doses.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.