Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sallydally

VIP Member
So I’ve seen someone further up the thread has said about headaches being Classed as a symptom in the USA.....my 13 yr old has a really bad headache last Friday and I’ve just sent my 16 year old to school with a headache after giving him some paracetamol and told him to ring me if he needs to come home. This is so confusing ☹

Jc456

VIP Member
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Jesus

my daughter has been admitted with these symptoms before so I was worried they’d admit her again. I’d feel so guilty if it turned out she had it and spread it. She’s still coughing and wheezing a little but she’s fine in herself thankfully.
I know she was so worried bless her

Jane565

Chatty Member
I’ve literally just found out today that I’m pregnant. I’m guessing around 18 weeks.

I have no idea what to do, there doesn’t seem to be any clear guidelines.
aww congratulations. take as much care as they say but also take as much care as you feel you need to you and your baby are the most important matter. 😊

Titntat

VIP Member
My council have just announced closing most of their facilities (swimming, museums, theatres, town halls and more). Schools next surely!
My work is a council gym. Where abouts are you? Were still open. Ridiculous!!
Edit: How long for?

Redblueyellow8

VIP Member
So my friend works in a small garage 3 employees one has phoned in saying they have the symptoms , does this now mean the others should self isolate

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Nope, it's dry and she's wheezing a little but that is likely her asthma. We've done her inhaler twice but it's not improving :( She's still awake now so I might call 111 and see what they say.
I did post a video but understandably I think it got taken down.
Yes definitely call 111. I hope she’ll be ok.