Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #78

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One year on
Vaccines looking promising, finally something government got right
Travel corridors finally shut
We're in another proper lockdown

Continue as you were

Reactions: 11
To start on a high..

More people in the UK have had 1 dose of the vaccine now than have tested postive for Covid in the UK since this all began.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
No guarantee of a second dose after 3 month’s, wait and see

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Wish the press would stop gunning for Gov on vaccine supplies, in the interests of national security I absolutely think we do right to keep this quiet.

We are ahead of the game right now and will be hated by the rest of the world.

Reactions: 26
Wish the press would stop gunning for Gov on vaccine supplies, in the interests of national security I absolutely think we do right to keep this quiet.

We are ahead of the game right now and will be hated by the rest of the world.
Maybe with the gov track record they’re thinking like the rest of us “ it’s too good to be true “ hopefully they can deliver otherwise what a waste of vaccine 💉 ( if its proven to work) that is.

Reactions: 2
I had another dream last night about “post lockdown”. I was in a local nightclub (I haven’t actually been there since I was a student!) with my friends as it was one of the first places to open after the restrictions were lifted, and I kept saying “look at all these people, I can’t believe it!” And taking videos on my phone 😂 To be fair it was a pretty realistic prediction of what I’d probably be like!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm so bored. So unmotivated. So sick of hearing covid /lockdown blah blah blah

Urgh wake me up when it's all over

• Heart
Reactions: 39
In England we are apparently vaccinating 140 people every minute 💉

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve come on here for some light relief 😅, it’s all kicking off where I live because of the people who have come to our village to ’exercise‘.
I use the term lightly as an establishment is advertising all over social media encouraging people to drive miles to buy a coffee or ice cream. They park wherever they can, stand in a huuuuge queue for mediocre food.
It’s that bad today the police are there.

2021 must have accessory is a cardboard coffee cup 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve come on here for some light relief 😅, it’s all kicking off where I live because of the people who have come to our village to ’exercise‘.
I use the term lightly as an establishment is advertising all over social media encouraging people to drive miles to buy a coffee or ice cream. They park wherever they can, stand in a huuuuge queue for mediocre food.
It’s that bad today the police are there.

2021 must have accessory is a cardboard coffee cup 😂
My local fb page is full of it too. I live near a beauty spot and fb is always full of parking moans and litter complaints. It's usually pretty quiet this time of year.

Reactions: 3
My kids were criminals and had some crisps on our walk today. Have you tried getting toddlers to go for a walk without snacks Boris!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it a controversial opinion these days to not give a flying duck if someone wants to get a coffee to make their walk more enjoyable? 😂

Of course many outside spaces are going to have more people than a typical January day, there are approximately 98% less places for people to go compared to this time last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.