Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #69

Do you eat lettuce over Christmas?

• Yes 🥗

Votes: 93 25.0%
  • No chance

Votes: 279 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 68 has flown by! UK is in panic over New mutation affecting young people.
Previous thread here:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
3 posts and not one 69 joke.

EDIT: And I didn't even make one either.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We have lettuce!!! Food shop arrived and contains all my salad stuff.
Boxing day is salad day in our house so I'm well chuffed

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well Saturdays announcement launched us into this thread didnt it haha 68 didn’t even touch the sides!! 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Probably a massively unpopular opinion, but Keir starmer is really begining to get on my tits.

Complaining about not following "the science" when if the scientists (on their gold plated pensions without the worries that the majority have) would love to tell everyone to stay at home for the next few years with no thought of the ramifications. Along making other petty low blows and misleading comments.

Yet again I'm in the wilderness and if there was an election tomorrow there would be no one I'd want to vote for.

• Haha
Reactions: 77
this made me laugh more than I should, especially tier 6

Probably a massively unpopular opinion, but Keir starmer is really begining to get on my tits.

Complaining about not following "the science" when if the scientists (on their gold plated pensions without the worries that the majority have) would love to tell everyone to stay at home for the next few years with no thought of the ramifications. Along making other petty low blows and misleading comments.

Yet again I'm in the wilderness and if there was an election tomorrow there would be no one I'd want to vote for.
I agree, I am a Labour supporter but he should be WALKING this for how badly Bojo is doing, he isn;t offering any suggestions just criticising without saying what he/the party would do. I was happy when he became leader but have become pretty disollusioned

Reactions: 38

Oh my goodness I agree so much.

It’s easy for him to say we need tougher restrictions knowing that at some point we likely will, so then he can say he is the one who called for it 🙄

He does far too much political point scoring. There should have been some sort of coalition to avoid this bullshit from the off. They are playing with our lives with trying to be liked and it’s just not fair to us.

I always vote Labour but he is just not acting like the leader I would want right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30

He’s such a cock and there’s no way he would have handled this any better than Boris.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
this made me laugh more than I should, especially tier 6

I agree, I am a Labour supporter but he should be WALKING this for how badly Bojo is doing, he isn;t offering any suggestions just criticising without saying what he/the party would do. I was happy when he became leader but have become pretty disollusioned
Funnily enough I was saying this to a friend a couple of days ago. He should be running rings around Boris at the moment. I’m disappointed in him.

Reactions: 16
We’ve just had an email from school informing seniors back 11th January, primary back as per original term date ( 5th jan for us)

Reactions: 4
It’s really telling how poor Labour are when they can’t mount a decent opposition to the current Conservative cabinet. They’re all the same. Load of self serving wankers all of them. Unless someone is radically different I’ll likely spoil my ballot in the next GE and hope by then I can live on the moon. Don’t get me started on Lib Dem’s either. Staying quiet so they can ride on the coat tails of whoever comes out of this the most unscathed.

Reactions: 25
Yeah Starmer had a golden opportunity here to become hero no1 and he blew it by bitching and whining on.

We get it, you aren't happy with the government handling of the pandemic. NEITHER ARE WE STARMER NEITHER ARE WE!!!

Reactions: 23

I was thinking this earlier. I doubt I'll be voting in the next election if they carry on the way they are now. None of these clowns deserve to have any sort of power or control.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.