Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just needed to share with you all that I've just got home from the hospital where my latest biopsy has shown no cancerous cells. After 8 months of chemotherapy I've finally done it!
This is definitely one of the best posts I've seen on here. So happy for you! I hope you manage to celebrate that victory!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just needed to share with you all that I've just got home from the hospital where my latest biopsy has shown no cancerous cells. After 8 months of chemotherapy I've finally done it!
This has made me so happy! I’m so pleased for you, sending lots of love! X

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Fantastic news 💪🏻 Best Christmas present for you and the family 💝

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you all 😘
Gutted we can't go out and celebrate properly but hubby has said he will let me put the tree up tomorrow night so that's me happy. Had honesty prepared myself for bad news after the way this year has gone

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thank you all 😘
Gutted we can't go out and celebrate properly but hubby has said he will let me put the tree up tomorrow night so that's me happy. Had honesty prepared myself for bad news after the way this year has gone
Hopefully that’s a sign the wind of change is blowing our way and 2021 will make it up to us all 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 9
New thread here

ignore the messed up title, I've asked for it to be corrected

Reactions: 2
I've woken up feeling absolutely rotten. Temperature, headache, muscle ache, fatigue, dizzy, sick, no appetite. I'm shielding and I don't drive so my only options are a walk in test (10 miles away!) Or a home test. But I just keep getting an error message when I try to get a home test. Called 119 who said there's errors with the website.
Try in the morning for the home test they get uploaded at 7am

Reactions: 1
Absolutely made up for you 💖💖 hope you have a nice dinner planned to celebrate 🤪😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.