Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tattlingpineapple

Chatty Member
Is it def not true? The poster here was very adamant calling it "lies" but since you def can't take ibuprofen with chicken pox could it not be true?
Okay I have read some more about it now..German media call it untrue rumours and fake news... The Vienna General Hospital has also said it's not true (they are named as the source)... Apparently someone published a study 3 days ago and results might hint in the direction that ibuprofen might have some effects... But the study is based on very little data so definitely not enough to spread panic.... Also the French health minister can be wrong.. So I'd be really careful with these kind of statements. I wouldn't call it a lie anymore after having read some non-German articles... but just check your sources and don't believe everything you read.

Foxy86

Chatty Member
No because we don’t know how many are actually infected. Yesterday they suspected it was more like 5-10,000 so please don’t look at confirmed cases.
Yes I was going to say that but just by the numbers we are getting it seems high, to me anyway compared to other places