Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of me hopes it’s a circuit breaker even though I’m dead against it, just get it bloody over with before Christmas

Reactions: 4
He's going to be joined by the scientific advisors apparently so it won't be about Brexit
Is it not just the updates they said they'd be doing ? if it was anything important I'm sure the press would be all over it

Reactions: 2
This government has more leaks than a sieve so you can be assured that there will be no new information at 4pm 😆 They always give us minimum 2 days notice of any changes via the Daily Fail.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've thought this. I wasn't feeling too bad but lost all taste of sence and smell. By all I mean all. Tested it out with a heaped table spoon of extra hot sauce. Went down like a spoonful of yogurt.
My husband had the same, he’d never had anything like it. He took a deep sniff of a bottle of Scotch whiskey - nothing. So bizarre!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He took a deep sniff of a bottle of Scotch whiskey - nothing. So bizarre!
My husband makes himself a cafetiere of coffee every morning so our self-devised Covid test is for us all to have a good sniff of the jar of ground beans. Every day we're like "Woo hoo.....all good for another day" 🤣

It's obvs not the most scientific of tests but it settles my mind for the day 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My husband makes himself a cafetiere of coffee every morning so our self-devised Covid test is for us all to have a good sniff of the jar of ground beans. Every day we're like "Woo hoo.....all good for another day" 🤣

It's obvs not the most scientific of tests but it settles my mind for the day 🤷‍♀️
I'd have thrown my guts up if I tasted all that and my taste was fine. I used less than the amount a swallowed for a chilli to serve 6. My partner said I know what the best thing to taste 😑

That’s how my husband realised he couldnt smell. He had me tests it in case it was just a really bad batch of coffee 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha
If any of you fancying Boris then get a test as clearly lost sense of taste.

Today's either same old crap..no real change scare us witless and detract from no deal brexit.

Or its really bad with full lockdown national.
If schools remain open in lockdown im not sending them in.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What don’t people understand (were in Merseyside - where we have been advised not to travel) yet I have stupid people on my Facebook travelling to lakes... seriously I actually give up!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
2 weeks they predict there will be more in intensive care than at the peak 😬😬😬😬 the fact they know that and are refusing a national lockdown shows the economy is priority now.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Anyone feel like making a new thread and poll take it away ☺

I’ve become used to doing it and I think it’s someone else’s turn!

She was very young, it must have been a shock. I lost my mum too and its a hard loss.

And me. Halloween is usually a busy time, with us trick or treating (or guising to he accurate), halloween discos and events. We have planned an evening of Halloween films and I've bought a load of American sweets and Halloween sweets to make up sweet bags with.
She was very young, it must have been a shock. I lost my mum too and its a hard loss.

Thank you, she was very young and though we knew she was poorly, none of us expected her to die so it was a huge shock! I was on my own when the drs told me! My siblings and I were all late twenties an early thirties....it’s very hard without your mum isn’t it! That’s why I’m so petrified of Covid (I’m immune suppressed and shielded) as I don’t want to leave my son without his mum! xh

Thank you, she was very young and though we knew she was poorly, none of us expected her to die so it was a huge shock! I was on my own when the drs told me! My siblings and I were all late twenties an early thirties....it’s very hard without your mum isn’t it! That’s why I’m so petrified of Covid (I’m immune suppressed and shielded) as I don’t want to leave my son without his mum! x

Thank you x

Reactions: 1
Will it not be like Donegal just non essential shops close along with everything that's currently in place ,we've 4 weeks to get our numbers down or we'll be joining them 1,299 cases today again
If it’s level 5 and not “3 and a quarter” “4 and a bit” level 5 is basically a March lockdown.

5km from home, all but essential shops closed,
How in the name of god this will work with schools open, duck knows
DD3FBA5B-101F-47DF-B1D2-35CE69318C2F.png

Part of me hopes it’s a circuit breaker even though I’m dead against it, just get it bloody over with before Christmas
exactly, I think it will have to happen, the sooner the better as the longer they leave it the longer duration it would probably need to be

Reactions: 1
I think Boris knows that some sort of lockdown is inevitable so why is he dragging it out? He's getting right on my wick today

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.