Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #100

No jab no entry to nightclubs

• Agree with only jabbed can club

Votes: 123 36.2%
  • Disagree with needing a jab to club

Votes: 217 63.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread. Latest news is vaccines required to enter nightclubs from end of September.

Reactions: 1
It's any crowded indoor venue ,does that include schools and uni's I wonder :sneaky:

Reactions: 7
This is the start of it they’ll monitor the safety in vulnerable kids and then roll it out

• Sad
Reactions: 5
How long before this is pubs/restaurants/supermarkets as well 🙄 they can go and F themselves I still ain’t getting the jab 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I remember the jokes about thread #100 way way back
I can't actually believe we made it

Here's to the next 100 of this tit show guys 😳🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can they actually do this?
What about people who are allergic to things inside the vaccine so for that reason can’t have it not that they won’t.
I for one at 29 and unvaccinated and will continue to stay like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m confused I keep hearing that under 18 s will be able to get a jab if they live with someone vulnerable but does that apply as of now or are they still just thinking about it?

The idea of passports for nightclubs and other venues (time will tell which ones!!) makes me uncomfortable. We’re not a paper checking country and I say this as someone who is pro vaccine and pro most health measures that have been introduced throughout.
This is a dangerous route to go down politically and socially. I hope it won’t actually go ahead and they’re just* using it to get people to get the vaccine.

*Then again, is it ok to compel people like this? Seems erring on the unethical side...

Might it be double vaxxed OR negative test?
No Boris said it has to be the vaccine. As for those who physically can’t get it, they’ll be thinking of a plan for that probably.

Reactions: 21
How does this work then for those who cannot get the vaccine, pregnant, trying to conceive or breast feeding? I get those aren’t making up a large part of the demographic who goes to nightclubs but still… also who defines what a nightclub is? Lots of places these days are more like bars/restaurants during the day but might have music and a dance floor in the nighttimes. Are we just going to need a passport to go anywhere eventually? To prove we have had a jab which neither stops us getting covid or spreading it!!!

Reactions: 12
How does this work then for those who cannot get the vaccine, pregnant, trying to conceive or breast feeding? I get those aren’t making up a large part of the demographic who goes to nightclubs but still… also who defines what a nightclub is? Lots of places these days are more like bars/restaurants during the day but might have music and a dance floor in the nighttimes. Are we just going to need a passport to go anywhere eventually? To prove we have had a jab which neither stops us getting covid or spreading it!!!
You can get it if your pregnant / breastfeeding or TTC it’s just the choice could be taken from you like everyone else.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The advice seams to be to get vaccinated if your pregnant or breastfeeding now, more data outcomes have been released I think from America. It’s still personal choice but the evidence is the benefits out way the risks now.

Reactions: 6
How long before this is pubs/restaurants/supermarkets as well 🙄 they can go and F themselves I still ain’t getting the jab 😂
But even if you have had both jabs you can still catch and pass on covid so now the new narrative is, oh as long as you are double jabbed your symptoms will be less than the unvaccinated how do they know that some people have no symptoms at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen that they are building loads of high capacity jails in the uk? Apparently this is a thing already in France where if you don’t comply with vaccine passport laws then you will spend at least 6 months in jail. Might need to take myself over to the CT thread but sounds a bit terrifying. What kind of country are we living in?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I can see restrictions coming back in a few months 🙄 make the most of the freedom while you can I say. I wouldn't be surprised if the rule of six, and social distancing in bars and restaurants is re-introduced when hospitalizations/ deaths reach a certain level. They already are going up fast.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Does anywhere know is this seahorse4000 account is real and where their based?

57A6F04D-D5DB-4327-BC2D-BF2B87A0654E.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.