Coronation Street Experience Tour

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone been on this?

I went at the weekend and loved it.

Would love to know others thoughts 🤔

I paid an extra £10 to meet one of the characters...must admit I was disappointed 😞 Not their fault!

Has anyone been on this?

I went at the weekend and loved it.

Would love to know others thoughts 🤔

I paid an extra £10 to meet one of the characters...must admit I was disappointed 😞 Not their fault!
I haven’t yet but would love to go. Which character did you meet?

Reactions: 1
I haven’t yet but would love to go. Which character did you meet?
Aadi Alahan (Dev"s son).

Must admit I don't watch it currently as I got bored with it after Covid.

But I record and watch Classic Corrie.
I've forgotten some of the plots, but it is great!

Reactions: 2
I've not done the tour, but my daughter has, and she was disappointed with it. About 9 years ago, I did the tour at the old studios, and loved it .

Reactions: 3
I've not done the tour, but my daughter has, and she was disappointed with it. About 9 years ago, I did the tour at the old studios, and loved it .
Yes I also did it many years ago at the old studios and enjoyed that.

They took you into the costume department and you got to see all the characters clothes. None of that this time.

I must admit the tour guide was amazing this time...his name was Scott!

Reactions: 1
just catchimg up on Friday ep. Hilarious how big Billys bathroom is ! The flat is tiny. Not enough room to swing a cat in the kitchen living room, then the bathroom has not only a bath, but a separate inset shower and room for a grown man to lie alongside the bath without his head wedged between the bath and the toilet.