Copycat Insta Posts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve stumbled across a new page. The owner is trying desperately to be an influencer but she herself is too influenced. So much so, she’s copying posts from more established influencers (MOD is one) word for word.
Thoughts?

Don't be tight, name and shame ;)
I feel uncomfortable doing that at the mo. Also I don’t want them to know someone knows as it’s my evening entertainment to see where it’s been copied from. Like a Where’s Wally on insta

Is this actually a thing though? I know it’s not ‘right’ but could there be any comeback?

If there’s a bandwagon most of them will jump on it. It seems to be the in thing amongst a significant number of D-list influencers to have/had anxiety.

Mental health, pro-choice and body positivity all seem to be the current ‘buzz words’. All topics that need as much promotion and discussion as they can get but I do doubt how genuine a lot of grammers are and think they’re just going it for the hashtag in order to gain more followers.

Reactions: 6
I feel uncomfortable doing that at the mo.
Ah go on, we can turn it into a game.

"My first sounds like smother, but without the 's'
My second is like off but with one less 'f'
My third is a child that isn't a son"

etc. etc.

Is this actually a thing though? I know it’s not ‘right’ but could there be any comeback?
Not sure. Probably would get some backlash (and bitchy DMs) if the original poster advertised the imposter on their grid.

Mental health, pro-choice and body positivity all seem to be the current ‘buzz words’.
Mental Health Awareness Week - they're all bandwagoning that one, this year the theme is body image. It'll all die down on Monday and the latest fad will take over.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I haven’t come across anything like that but yes, it’s word for word! Unless matalan told them what to write seeing as it’s an ad?
There are about 10 different examples I have, from 2 or 3 different influencers. Some are not ads.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
They’ve copied more recent posts and I recognised one. That sent me on a hunt. There are others I’m convinced are not theirs but haven’t found them yet.

That’s pretty bizarre and pointless if they want to become popular, it would just end up being exposed. Wonder if the images are real. Got the obligatory La Redoute rug 🙄

Reactions: 3
I thought that about the rug too. Also have the ‘be kind’ print with the woman

That’s their other page. That was the original quote but then a second page was created and the caption was changed

Also... I need to know these finding skills.
How do you know it’s the same person doing both?
And ditto - how ARE you finding these?!? 😂