Contact lenses

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wear Acuvue Oasys fortnightly contact lenses ... I have done for as long as I can remember (10+ years, or at least close to it). They are by far the most comfortable I've ever worn, and I have been wearing contacts for about 30 years. I'm a bit bad at replacing them every fortnight - sometimes I'll wear them for a month or two! Their price point is excellent. Give them a try - you won't be disappointed.
1606682120023.png

I wear Acuvue Oasys fortnightly contact lenses ... I have done for as long as I can remember (10+ years, or at least close to it). They are by far the most comfortable I've ever worn, and I have been wearing contacts for about 30 years. I'm a bit bad at replacing them every fortnight - sometimes I'll wear them for a month or two! Their price point is excellent. Give them a try - you won't be disappointed.
View attachment 328751
My option told me as long as I kept them clean they would easily last a month, I wear them until I feel they are old which can easily be 4-6 weeks.

Really affordable and the best lenses I have worn to date over the last 20 years. I think I pay about £24 a box which will last 3-4 months, but I wear the same power in each eye for ease so only buy a box at a time.

I’m interested in the hard nightly lenses though!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Has anyone tried these?

I've used them and really like them but I find they don't last the full month. After 2-3 weeks they just become dry and kinda cloudy, eye drops don't really help.
I just love that it says you can keep them in all the time even when you're asleep!

I have to wear my glasses all the time now so I thought I would try contacts. Took ages to get a contract lens trial and they need to adjust my prescription so now I have to wait ages for another appointment. My glasses keep steaming up with my mask so I don't wear my glasses. I feel a bit frustrated about it . I also feel like I should have just put up with the contacts they gave me for my trial.

I have to wear my glasses all the time now so I thought I would try contacts. Took ages to get a contract lens trial and they need to adjust my prescription so now I have to wait ages for another appointment. My glasses keep steaming up with my mask so I don't wear my glasses. I feel a bit frustrated about it . I also feel like I should have just put up with the contacts they gave me for my trial.
Contact lenses can take a while to get right, because it’s not like a glasses prescription. You don’t want to be wearing the wrong ones but I would ask for a few different ones on your next appointment.

Contact lenses can take a while to get right, because it’s not like a glasses prescription. You don’t want to be wearing the wrong ones but I would ask for a few different ones on your next appointment.
God knows when I'll get an appointment becausethey are always fully booked. I've been trying to get them since my glasses appointment in August when they told me I need to wear my glasses all the time. Thing is before that I hardly ever wore my glasses before that .