Constance Marten and Mark Gordon #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on all the reporting by the media.

Basically Suella Braverman was right all along - homelessness and living in tents IS a lifestyle choice

Reactions: 13
I didn’t think I could feel anymore disgusted by this pair, but reading about how they let down those kids at the contact centre did it. The pair of them should have been sterilised. They don’t deserve to be parents and the ease with which she kept getting pregnant seems like a cruel joke. Selfish scumbags.

Reactions: 23
There would be absolutely no need to attend the court hearing in person. If anything, showing up and leaving their baby behind would just make them look bad. They were offered a video link. Attending in person wouldn't do anything that a video link wouldn't do. They're just entitled fuckers who do as they please.

Reactions: 23
In terms of their lifestyle.. let’s not forget all those alcohol bottles found in their shoppping bag upon arrest. Somebody mentioned binge drinking, I think this is very likely.
I just can’t see how they could be found not guilty with all of this. This whole trial is such a waste of money, they should have pleaded guilty a long long time ago.

Reactions: 16
I think drugs very much feature in their past, particularly hers- probably in a party girl fashion- disastrous for her mental health but unlikely to be a serious physical addiction.

But I don’t think it’s really relevant to the case here. It seems incredibly unlikely they were using drugs at any point in committing this crime.

Reactions: 10
None of it makes sense. He could have gone, saying she was ill.

I think they had some fanciful notion of ‘proving’ they could parent Victoria, yet even after she died they don’t see that they are absolutely incapable - for some reason - of keeping a child safe.

It’s so sad. They got the help with the first baby and seemed to turn it around, then they threw it all away.

Reactions: 12
Yes, but I wonder what’s fuelling that?
Plenty of Freemen types live in communes, or are individual hermits.
Also plenty of them believe drugs should be legal.
I think a lot of people get into it from Facebook groups about SS stealing children, which we know CM was involved in.

Reactions: 7
I hope they all have happy, stable, loving adoptive families now.
---
It's horrible. My little boy is 4 and in reception and he's the sweetest little person I've ever had the pleasure to meet. He's also about to get a MASSIVE CUDDLE (not too massive though, he's sleeping )

Last edited:
They didn't even try to behave like caring parents. It was a case of one-upmanship against SS using a baby as collateral.
---
I can see this as a game...Playing cat and mouse with SS and wallowing in their notoriety as renegade "naturalists". Don't dare to challenge our right to be "alternative".

Last edited:
I didn’t realise the age gap between them. Weird to think she was just a baby when he was convinced of being a rapist

Reactions: 9
“Naturalists” does not mean what CM thinks it means. imagine them going bird watching with Bill Oddie or summat, lol

I think a lot of people get into it from Facebook groups about SS stealing children, which we know CM was involved in.
I think she’s paranoid
---
I wonder if there's proof that they were in fact present in court for this hearing? I doubt it after all this time but I could be doing them a disfavour. Just seems out of character for them to want to comply with any authority.
Not complying with authority - ensuring they have their say, and show their dedication…ensuring they look the judge in the eye? Can’t go online as their tin foil hats interfere with the 5g? 30 burner mobiles in a bag!

Reactions: 8
What a fabulous comment. I really enjoyed reading that, you write beautifully.

Reactions: 15

This reports Constances dad previously initiating proceedings for wardship of the children. I wonder what happened with that.
My understanding of wardship is children remain with the parents but their care etc is overseen by the courts? Would this mean court decides where they live or would her dad make sure they are looked after and he the decision maker etc but remain with her? Anyone any experience of this?

Must be drug use somewhere here, how do these two meet in their day to day lives.
---

cant believe they concealed the first pregnancy and arrived at the hospital with fake names, and then took a social worker to a tent where they had a few things but hardly prepped for the first baby. Are they just .... unintelligent? What makes them think thats ok./acceptable for a newborn. During MGs police interview and listening to the transcripts he sounds a bit slow no?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
30 burner mobiles in a bag
This is one of those things that needs explaining! I hope they’re asked why they had 30 phones.
---
Her father is about as good a choice as they are themselves!

Reactions: 10
drug dealing phones maybe?
Like who where they planning on calling if they didnt want anyone to know were they where
or where they were going. Maybe CM ditched a phone each time she had to contact the trust for more dosh and they stockpiled for those phone calls.
Having Money doesnt always mean happiness but it provides choices. Most trustafarians who go down this route usually get fed up of it after a few years as they mature or indeed think of having a family of their own and go back to living a comfortable lifestyle, CM doesnt seem to have matured at all with age, quite the opposite. Still though she used the trust to provide them with what they needed to run away as in cash, car, airbnbs etc albeit with no planning in place at all. Genuine homeless people do not have that choice.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.