Constance Hall Barefoot boganhemian 👑

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome, Tattlers! Pull up a stained cushion and polish your cheap imported crown on the hem of Constance's ragged robes. Have at it.
20220329_204958.jpg

FYI: I haven't followed Constance in years, but her name came up in an Emmylou MacCarthy thread so I thought I'd honour the self proclaimed Queen of the Ferals with her own thread. I have little to contribute except some occasionally funny quips. I look forward to any and all goss.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I go on her IG now and then but it’s basically a selling account for all her random products/clothing line. Just looked this up and it Constance and Denim aren’t living together at the moment.

Did they even get married? Wasn't she still married to Bill Mahon, therefore the big ceramony with dirty jeans was only a commitment ceramony.... and didnt want of the feral kids take a dump mid ceramony? Is my memory correct?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t care how much I loved someone, I couldn’t be with someone who ‘doesn’t have the ability to consider other people’ either.

Reactions: 9
Did they even get married? Wasn't she still married to Bill Mahon, therefore the big ceramony with dirty jeans was only a commitment ceramony.... and didnt want of the feral kids take a dump mid ceramony? Is my memory correct?
I don't think it was ever a legal marriage was it?
More like a commitment ceremony?

Reactions: 2
She left her nice and normal husband for that feral thing. Although, her first husband must be counting his lucky stars now. She's as feral as they come.

Reactions: 13
I really feel for Den's first 2 kids - their mum died so he's the only parent they have. Some kids really get the short straw when they're growing up.
Hopefully there are some close, loving and supportive extended family involved for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I will need to catch up here later.
I was once low key harassed by CH and some other mum blogger for sharing nudes with her ex, it was ages ago and it even got a lil news cycle lmao. I can’t stand this bush pig. I haven’t followed her for years and years, so I’m keen to catch up on what this std riddled slob is up to.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Does he have anything to do with the kids now?
I don’t follow closely, but I literally haven’t heard her mention him since the split (other than the divorce stuff early on). I’ve never heard anything about the kids spending a weekend with their dad. She certainly makes it sound like she has them all full time, but who really knows. I didn’t think there was anything wrong with their dad or reason why he wouldn’t have them. I didn’t think he was the type to just drop them all.

Reactions: 5
std riddled slob
Sums her up pretty well from everything I've ever read. I had to stop following her because she was so grotty. Even observing her from a distance made me feel unclean.

I go on her IG now and then but it’s basically a selling account for all her random products/clothing line.
I looked over her page for a bit of a spy earlier this evening and you're right, it's basically just adverts for her crappy imports. She strikes me as someone who would have jumped aboard the LuLaRoe train had it taken root in Australia.

Sums her up pretty well from everything I've ever read. I had to stop following her because she was so grotty. Even observing her from a distance made me feel unclean.

I looked over her page for a bit of a spy earlier this evening and you're right, it's basically just adverts for her crappy imports. She strikes me as someone who would have jumped aboard the LuLaRoe train had it taken root in Australia.
Agreed, I feel I need a dettol bath when I look at her.

And her and Denim?! The trauma they giving those kids is horrific.

Reactions: 8
I haven’t followed her for years but she still comes up on my newsfeed on fb from time to time. Everything about her irritates me so much!

I will need to catch up here later.
I was once low key harassed by CH and some other mum blogger for sharing nudes with her ex, it was ages ago and it even got a lil news cycle lmao. I can’t stand this bush pig. I haven’t followed her for years and years, so I’m keen to catch up on what this std riddled slob is up to.
I remember this! Those arse holes went too far. I was in a snark group about her on fb when this happened. She eventually cracked the shits over the group, threatened legal action and it was closed down.

Reactions: 5
STD riddled slob is going to be my new go-to insult!

I liked her a few years ago but she fell off my radar I guess. Last I heard denim had been in a nasty accident and was in some kind of physio / rehab centre where she had to visit him?

Her clothing range was bloody awful.

Reactions: 2
What's the story with this one?
She’s a mummy blogger who came to notoriety after writing a piece on having a quicky while the kids were distracted. She’s a dirty slob with a rats nest on her head and looks as though she never showers. Calls all her followers ‘queens’, neglects her children. Wrote a book, which no one would publish so she self published with spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, in the book confessed to such things as getting pregnant to trap her husband etc. She also picked up a feral man (who lived in a van with his kids) at a skate park and left her husband to be with with him. Took him and his kids on a trip to the UK shortly after. They had a baby, she posted pics of her postpartum wearing a bra and huge nappies.

That’s a quick rundown, I’m sure other people can add more about this vile excuse of a person

Reactions: 10
She’s a mummy blogger who came to notoriety after writing a piece on having a quicky while the kids were distracted. She’s a dirty slob with a rats nest on her head and looks as though she never showers. Calls all her followers ‘queens’, neglects her children. Wrote a book, which no one would publish so she self published with spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, in the book confessed to such things as getting pregnant to trap her husband etc. She also picked up a feral man (who lived in a van with his kids) at a skate park and left her husband to be with with him. Took him and his kids on a trip to the UK shortly after. They had a baby, she posted pics of her postpartum wearing a bra and huge nappies.

That’s a quick rundown, I’m sure other people can add more about this vile excuse of a person
She was on an early season of big brother to start with then popped up as a blogger years later. She was feral on BB too.

I googled the news thing on the nudes and found it.

Denim actually looks quite normal here even tho I thought he was feral then. How our standards for them have dropped.
1648603095040.png