Conspiracy Theories #21 For your info.. The great reset isn't actually a conspiracy theory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread.

1662994882446.png

I would just like to say how thankful I am for those of you who keep going no matter the provocation.
I love you

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Has anyone seen SARS-29?

• Set in the year 2029 after a decade-long pandemic kills over four billion people worldwide, SARS-29 is a fictional documentary that explores how the world has changed through the stories of thirty survivors.

I am watching it later. Wil let you know my thoughts.

the reviews are what made me think "I should watch this" We all know how they use low-budget tit to let us know what will happen. We also know they have to tell us what their plans are. Free will and all that

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I'm putting this on here as I can't be bothered to deal with all of the nastiness. My mum told me today that she's going to have the booster. I'm actually frightened for her. I said to her why are you having it and she said that she won't be able to travel without it! I said you're playing Russian roulette. It's so hard because I want to say so much but I know she won't listen and it'll end up in argument. Just so scary and I pray it turns out ok for her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm putting this on here as I can't be bothered to deal with all of the nastiness. My mum told me today that she's going to have the booster. I'm actually frightened for her. I said to her why are you having it and she said that she won't be able to travel without it! I said you're playing Russian roulette. It's so hard because I want to say so much but I know she won't listen and it'll end up in argument. Just so scary and I pray it turns out ok for her.
I'm really sorry, it's so hard to not say anything. I am with you on the praying for her and everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is my thought just too CT - did the queen really just die (ive seen ppl say shes been dead for ages) and if not has it been told she died in Scotland to help with keeping the country united with england and all these scottish ceremonies just to show how much Scotland means to the royals and england? Even just now Hugh Edwards said "it could be described as fortuitous the queen died in Scotland" Or am i just thinking things that arent there?

Reactions: 13
Is my thought just too CT - did the queen really just die (ive seen ppl say shes been dead for ages) and if not has it been told she died in Scotland to help with keeping the country united with england and all these scottish ceremonies just to show how much Scotland means to the royals and england? Even just now Hugh Edwards said "it could be described as fortuitous the queen died in Scotland" Or am i just thinking things that arent there?
There was something different about the queen the last few years. sometimes she looked like the queen other times duck knows who it was. lookalike, video manipulation .. I know its not clones as they would look like her all the time.

Christmas speech I have no doubts at all that was not the queen. Wrong face shape, wrong body shape, her mouth and jawline when she talks.
Many people commented that the queen never wears a broch on that side.

Why the photoshop?

1663001256821.png

Her hands.

1663002104894.png

Considering how much isn't being reported on right now. Then you have to wonder is she being used as a distraction Not that I am wondering as it's very clear she is.

1663001028519.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There was something different about the queen the last few years. sometimes she looked like the queen other times duck knows who it was. lookalike, video manipulation .. I know its not clones as they would look like her all the time.

Christmas speech I have no doubts at all that was not the queen. Wrong face shape, wrong body shape, her mouth and jawline when she talks.

Why the photoshop?

View attachment 1573410

Her hands.

View attachment 1573461

Considering how much isn't being reported on right now. Then you have to wonder is she being used as a distraction Not that I am wondering as it's very clear she is.

View attachment 1573399
Wow you are so observant @Purrrrrrr i would never have picked up what youve said 👏👏👏

Reactions: 11

Why the photoshop?

View attachment 1573410

Her hands.

View attachment 1573461

View attachment 1573399
I'm pretty sure they have been using a body double for a few years. The actual Queen was much older and more hunched. I also think they were giving her somthing towards the end to perk her up. Some sort of opiate maybe. She just look at bit too lively, then would crash.

I think her health has been worse than they have been letting on for a while, they just used the double to hide it and take on the brunt of the work. Why she wouldn't just give the crown up I don't know.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm pretty sure they have been using a body double for a few years. The actual Queen was much older and more hunched. I also think they were giving her somthing towards the end to perk her up. Some sort of opiate maybe. She just look at bit too lively, then would crash.

I think her health has been worse than they have been letting on for a while, they just used the double to hide it and take on the brunt of the work. Why she wouldn't just give the crown up I don't know.
The fact that she didn't even do the carriage ride on her jubilee and they used that weird hologram rang alarm bells to me. Theres so many conflicting opinions I have on the royal family. On one hand the queen reminded me of my nana but on the hand I felt like she was here to push certain globalist agendas. I mean where was she during all of the tyranny of lockdown. Plus she pushed the jabs on people!

There's now so much deception it's impossible to know what's real and what's not anymore. One thing is for sure Charles is not as nice man and I can say with some certainty that he will not be accepted anywhere near as much as the queen was.

Especially if this clip is anything to go by.

1663097006753.png

1663097093768.png

1663097184270.png

1663097217636.png

1663097264854.png

1663097320602.png

From Dayz of Noah.

I started the covid 29 movie but didn't finish. Didn't like the style of it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The fact that she didn't even do the carriage ride on her jubilee and they used that weird hologram rang alarm bells to me. Theres so many conflicting opinions I have on the royal family. On one hand the queen reminded me of my nana but on the hand I felt like she was here to push certain globalist agendas. I mean where was she during all of the tyranny of lockdown. Plus she pushed the jabs on people!

There's now so much deception it's impossible to know what's real and what's not anymore. One thing is for sure Charles is not as nice man and I can say with some certainty that he will not be accepted anywhere near as much as the queen was.

Especially if this clip is anything to go by.

Well have you seen todays clip of Charles kicking off about a leaking pen. Prima donna

• Wow
@rainbowlemon . Yes, I'm watching a bit here and there purely because it's not a very watchable film at all. But a few interesting little snippets. One that made my ears prick up was about online learning and the reward was food.

My attention was taken by the lovely lady interviewer (the young one with the long straight hair) who had the largest Adam's apple I have ever seen,

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.