Connor ckern & Charlotte cucurnia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t be the only one who finds these pair behind annoying. Especially her!! She seems so arrogant and stuck up 😩

Reactions: 10
About time a thread was made about them, especially Charlotte. Imagine leaving your full time job that provides for your home and kids to become an “full time content creator” with only 27.2k on Instagram and 239.7k on TikTok? Maybe we should all leave our full time jobs and become content creators too given it seems that easy nowadays. So what’s going to happen when everybody in the country becomes content creators because it’s so easy to become one? It will become boring and too original. Charlotte needs to pull her own tongue out of her backside, she seems too stuck up for me like her own tit don’t stink. I don’t know why she thinks everybody wants her husband because I sure as hell don’t. No thanks. As long as she’s happy sponging off his willy pics. 🤢 rough as duck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
About time a thread was made about them, especially Charlotte. Imagine leaving your full time job that provides for your home and kids to become an “full time content creator” with only 27.2k on Instagram and 239.7k on TikTok? Maybe we should all leave our full time jobs and become content creators too given it seems that easy nowadays. So what’s going to happen when everybody in the country becomes content creators because it’s so easy to become one? It will become boring and too original. Charlotte needs to pull her own tongue out of her backside, she seems too stuck up for me like her own tit don’t stink. I don’t know why she thinks everybody wants her husband because I sure as hell don’t. No thanks. As long as she’s happy sponging off his willy pics. 🤢 rough as duck.
THANK YOU!! Say it louder! Honest to god they both make me feel sick. She was so obnoxious on her live last night in the hotel. She really grinds on me, I get the vibe she thinks she’s better than anyone else even her husband her attitude towards him on live sometimes stinks!

Reactions: 1
THANK YOU!! Say it louder! Honest to god they both make me feel sick. She was so obnoxious on her live last night in the hotel. She really grinds on me, I get the vibe she thinks she’s better than anyone else even her husband her attitude towards him on live sometimes stinks!
I joined that live for about 5 mins and I had to leave. So many people were asking her questions and all they were getting was 1 word answers, she weren’t interested at all and if that’s the case, don’t go live? It’s as simple as that. She was sat moaning about Social In The City saying it was so boring.. but was it boring because she didn’t have as many fans as she thought she did?! 😂 snobby people like her actually make me angry. She might be slightly attractive thanks to the fact she has her eyelashes done and lips done, but she’s so ugly inside therefore she’s an ugly person!! That’s my opinion anyway, she ain’t no better than the rest of us because she’s married and two kids doing social media as a job, give it a year and people be screaming at them at events how they’ve seen her husbands knob… it’s a solid no from me

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This... under influencers? Tiktokers at most. I liked them both when they done family content it seemed relatable. But since Connor started doing only fans all you see Charlotte do is spending money on fast fashion. "We've never been as fortunate as we are now" okay but do you really need to go to primark everyday? Quitting her job so her husband can get his cockout. Saw her live a few weeks ago and she was talking about wanting to send the dog away for training.'Unsure why she can't train the dog if she's not working anymore. And she's licking yaz hadfields bumhole so that's a no from me to.

• Heart
It's super weird to me that she's so involved with Yas and Eden whilst claiming to be friends with Dan Spragg and Chloe, like tit went down between Dan and Eden, it's unusual that she wouldn't avoid them for Chloes sake especially when she's sat with her

Reactions: 3
It's super weird to me that she's so involved with Yas and Eden whilst claiming to be friends with Dan Spragg and Chloe, like tit went down between Dan and Eden, it's unusual that she wouldn't avoid them for Chloes sake especially when she's sat with her
I wonder if she even knows? Connor has been friends with Dan for longer than charlottes been talking to Yaz they've only got friendly recently on lives etc

Omg I have been waiting to come across a thread for these weirdos. Charlotte is a total and utter sap, we don’t care about ya primarnie hauls funded by your hubby selling pics of his prick to put food on the table as you’ve now decided to give up work to make “cOnTeNt” 🥱😫😆 good god these people really are funny

Don't think you can move it yourself once it's made. It would maybe need to be a mod. There's a full section for tiktokers though
I've just messaged on another thread where you ask mods questions about how to move them as there's a few tiktokers on the influencers thread that need moving

Are these two represented by management or do they represent themselves? I struggle to see how they can make it work + provide for two kids if the sole source of income is Connor's only fans. Oh wait, he has a tshirt business too, BUT STILL?!
They don't come across very business savvy at all.

ETA: would not have discovered this thread if it wasn't wrongly posted under Influencers!

Reactions: 2
Are these two represented by management or do they represent themselves? I struggle to see how they can make it work + provide for two kids if the sole source of income is Connor's only fans. Oh wait, he has a tshirt business too, BUT STILL?!
They don't come across very business savvy at all.

ETA: would not have discovered this thread if it wasn't wrongly posted under Influencers!
I've worked out how to get it onto the right thread spoke to a mod so I'll sort it now

• Heart
Reactions: 3