ColourMeBootiful #23 Greasy hair, doesn't care. Family holiday, her kids weren’t there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does noone else feel sorry for her niece Caitlin ? Her son seems to have additional needs aswell , I have yet to see Toni step in & offer support or give her a bit of free time or a break with babysitting etc. She is the child's godmother & knowing how stressful that journey is being down it herself she is very much offering zero support. Any of the family fit to help Toni has well booked up in advance with her child so she can swan around pilates , coffees and third wheel on holidays. Then expects Caitlin to be at her beck & call for makeup tutorials
"Aww shes late i knew she would be late". She is so passive agresive towards her and the girl seems to have enough on her plate. She seems like a fantastic mummy to the child but im sure a helping hand wouldn't go a miss 🤍

Reactions: 11
Does noone else feel sorry for her niece Caitlin ? Her son seems to have additional needs aswell , I have yet to see Toni step in & offer support or give her a bit of free time or a break with babysitting etc. She is the child's godmother & knowing how stressful that journey is being down it herself she is very much offering zero support. Any of the family fit to help Toni has well booked up in advance with her child so she can swan around pilates , coffees and third wheel on holidays. Then expects Caitlin to be at her beck & call for makeup tutorials
"Aww shes late i knew she would be late". She is so passive agresive towards her and the girl seems to have enough on her plate. She seems like a fantastic mummy to the child but im sure a helping hand wouldn't go a miss 🤍
Why would she help her, when she rarely looks after her own kids!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aye doesn’t Caitlin care for M as well? So she looks after her own waine as a single mother & helps with m. Then there’s Toni never going near him.
imagine if she ever lent a helping hand to anyone we’d never hear the end of it

Reactions: 6
So she didn't send M to school on Friday as he would confuse him too much but it's ok to leave him every 3 weeks to run away from her responsibilities, surely that confuses him even more. The poor thing has no structure of security at all

Reactions: 8
Is she having a laugh? Like seriously, is she joking? "A special needs mom who survived summer"

Big reminder Toni in case you forgot... YOU WEREN'T THERE ALL SUMMER
Screenshot_20230904-093441~2.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Aye doesn’t Caitlin care for M as well? So she looks after her own waine as a single mother & helps with m. Then there’s Toni never going near him.
imagine if she ever lent a helping hand to anyone we’d never hear the end of it
Caitlin isn't a single mother I'm pretty sure she has Junior Paul does she not ? Or is it all over now ?

Reactions: 3
Honest to god as soon as she started that story sitting in the garden all I could think about was the sketch that the girl did of her few years ago 😂😂
---
Also ‘enjoying the peace and quiet’ toni you live on a main road through creggan nothing peaceful or quiet about it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The entire family turn me 🤢

Are they in the van? Surely her ma and “wee Jennifer” should be wearing seatbelts?

She’s only happy when she’s not with her children. Revolting woman.

Fully intend to do a recap as it’s been a while and for the benefit of any new hedders (haters) but parenting and working has kept me busy - something our Toni couldn’t possibly relate to!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They put their seatbelts on 🤣

Hi Toni 👋🏻

Loving that us tattlers live rent free in your head 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.