ColourmeBootiful #22 Is it a bird? Is it a Plane? Naw it's Toni again, fleeing her wain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on folks….

Thread title courtesy of @Lurkingloads with a whopping 63 likes - never mind associated and quoted likes!

Well done you 👏🏻👏🏼👏🏽👏🏾👏🏿

Speech, speech speech…… (and recap if you’d be so kind 😉)

Just one point though, Toni HAS been in Italy more times than she’s showered this year 🤢 Award winning MUA eh? 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I'd never be so brave as to do a recap! That's usually left in the hands of someone with a better memory as all I remember from the last thread is she travelled by car, boat, train and plane just to avoid spending any of her free time with ONE of her children.

Oh and that she hasn't washed her hair since 1992.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
B2038580-085A-471D-A349-A19388755B04.png
Naw seriously can any of you see the white stuff in her hair🤮🤮 absolutely vile!

also her mentioning that Madison had a while lot on today, Toni how would you know you were even barely with him like you never are?
No words whatsoever for this ‘mother’ absolutely disgrace of a human being she is.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
View attachment 2241072Naw seriously can any of you see the white stuff in her hair🤮🤮 absolutely vile!

also her mentioning that Madison had a while lot on today, Toni how would you know you were even barely with him like you never are?
No words whatsoever for this ‘mother’ absolutely disgrace of a human being she is.
It looks like she's getting some sort of sore there too 🤢🙈

Reactions: 1
Not being auch a disgusting unwashed dirtbird would be a start! They probably think her hair is a rotting piece of fried fish left out in the sun. 🤮
Screenshot_20230615_092100_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She just looks greasy from head to toe.

Looks like Paul would be in for a wee slip and slide if he tried to mount her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
They are so unprofessional, if they done that in a salon I was in paying for treatment I’d walk out tint on or not.. so immature too! God help them clients don’t even know why they go there anyway, probably unhygienic 🤮🤮

Reactions: 7
She has went and got it washed somewhere cos she left the house with it scraped back and stinking so she hasn’t washed it herself. Imagine having to wash her hair 🤢
Paul probably took her to Soapy Joe's in that roofless wagon they drive and had someone hose her down! Noway any human should be touching her without a biohazard suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For F**k sake woman, the word is AND!!!!!!

Any clients, paying to be within 3ft of that walking stench must be nose blind 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Awk Paul was so lured she got her hair washed that he bought her a cake and celebrated the huge event!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Any tattlers out there know her and Paul’s clients. What makes them go there. I can’t fathom it at all. Help

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.