ColourMeBootiful #21 Baby boils for tits, hair full of nits. Flashes the cash, we all know you're trash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 words…. THAT HAIR! 🤢🤢🤢
Seriously when was the last time it was washed? That heat too…. Jeez I could vomit every time I see her.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She is clearly going for an unwashed hair record..Imagine the stink of her leaning over you

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Is she seriously away to work dressed like she's away for a night out on her hols 🤣 surely that hair has been washed and slicked back when wet, no decent human would actually go this long in that heat without washing their hair 😳

Reactions: 1
Is she seriously away to work dressed like she's away for a night out on her hols 🤣 surely that hair has been washed and slicked back when wet, no decent human would actually go this long in that heat without washing their hair 😳
Going this long in the heat and exercising 🤢 I’m sorry but does toni not know you sweat through your scalp too? When that sweat reacts with air it’s perfect breeding ground for bacteria. It honestly gives me the heebie jeebies thinking of it. Dirty unwashed hair smells, I can’t imagine what her pillow cases are like.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
How can she advise her lamination saying hers is on 6 weeks and this is how long they should last and look like after 6 weeks, she very clearly doesn't shower to get those eyebrows/eyelashes wet on a normal person that showers and washes their har a few times a week would not get 6 weeks from these, false advertising there

Going this long in the heat and exercising 🤢 I’m sorry but does toni not know you sweat through your scalp too? When that sweat reacts with air it’s perfect breeding ground for bacteria. It honestly gives me the heebie jeebies thinking of it. Dirty unwashed hair smells, I can’t imagine what her pillow cases are like.
And she's always talking about her psoriasis on her scalp it's not psoriasis it's weeks of dead skin cells built up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
6 weeks my hole. Sure she had up before headed off to Italy was in to get them done. That wasn’t 6 weeks ago… or was it 😂
---
I literally think it was 4 weeks max 😂

The thing is, you can have all the designer sunglasses, the designer clothes, new teeth, fancy bags, shoes and jewellery but if your hair is a bleeping cesspit of grease clapped to your head, what is the point?!??! 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 13
She’s really aging herself with the sun damage. No amount of Botox will help that.
Looking at other Instahuns. With their beautiful houses,cars designer clothes and immaculate hair/makeup. Then you look at that minger. How anyone can let her near them to do brows. Boke 🤮🤮

Reactions: 4
Did she not go see her best friend and adopted uncle Rod Stewart at some point during all this madness or have I mixed that up with another time she fled the city (ridiculous as it is that she's fled the city more than once)
She was up at a concert when it all started to kick off😅

How does she not have an itchy head? I'd have the head tore off me if it was sitting clattered like that. It's really rotten.
Same here!! I didn't get a chance to shower after the gym before I had to go collect something this morning and I was ready to shave my head by the time I got home! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.