Coleen Nolan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely didn't like her at first but I've warmed to who she is (I think she was two-faced towards Kim Woodburn, but she admits to it)

She's quiet and quite witty, in my opinion

Any gossip?

Reactions: 5
No gossip I’m afraid - I’m actually the opposite - I used to really like Colleen until she behaved so badly towards Kim.

Reactions: 7
I don't watch LW because I really can't stand Nolan. Just seen the headline of an article about her though which says she has been recounting - yet again - the time when she was 'rushed to hospital' because she thought she was having a heart attack in the Celebrity Big Brother house. Needless to say it was most probably all a publicity stunt but even if she really did think she was ill doesn't she have any new stories to tell the viewers? It really is time she was replaced on LW; when I used to watch it Nolan told the same stories over and over again. Boring.

Just seen this on TikTok. Can't believe she had the audacity to sing this 🤣 Horrendous !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Just seen this on TikTok. Can't believe she had the audacity to sing this 🤣 Horrendous !
Why are the most untalented and unlikeable people conceited enough to delude themselves that they have any talent? I'm amazed that anyone has paid to see and hear this awful noise made by this dreadful person.

• Haha
OMG! The Nolans' mum was a beautiful soprano. I once heard her sing in a church in Blackpool and she once had a slot on one of Barrymore's show singing 'One Voice' with the family. Bernie had the best voice of the sisters- everyone knows that. She was on 'Pop Star to Opera Star' and also showed she could do it. Saw Maureen in a musical lately and she was brilliant. Some of the other sisters weren't too bad either but THIS? Oh dear, Coleen. Not your best moment! But, as you sang yourself, it WAS you! 😧🤫
ETA: Had a soft spot for the Nolans as my dad knew them (briefly) when they were just starting out as a family group but Coleen has a very catty side, as well as being witty, sometimes.

Reactions: 4
I saw on the set list she’s singing “Somewhere” from West Side Story. How she has the nerve to even attempt to sing such a song that has been sung by the likes of someone like Barbra Streisand?!. She’ll sound like a bag of strangled cats attempting such notes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw on the set list she’s singing “Somewhere” from West Side Story. How she has the nerve to even attempt to sing such a song that has been sung by the likes of someone like Barbra Streisand?!. She’ll sound like a bag of strangled cats attempting such notes.
She's also singing Adele , Whitney and Faith Hill . I admire her confidence 😬

Reactions: 2
She's also singing Adele , Whitney and Faith Hill . I admire her confidence 😬
I’ve just noticed which Adele song… she is deluded if she thinks she can sing All I Ask. Any Adele song is hard to sing but All I Ask ?!!!!. Even more cats being strangled

I am perplexed that anyone would pay to see her sing or do anything. She is not a good singer by any means and only made a name for herself because she is one of the Nolans and because she married Shane Ritchie.

Reactions: 6
I am perplexed that anyone would pay to see her sing or do anything. She is not a good singer by any means and only made a name for herself because she is one of the Nolans and because she married Shane Ritchie.
I cannot believe anyone in their right mind would pay to hear her “sing”. Yeah she has dined out on those connections for decades.

Has there ever been a bigger attention seeker than the Nolan that gets paid to do very little on Loose Women? I can't believe that she has the nerve to say, 'I thought I was dying'. Three of her sisters have suffered from cancer, one died from the illness and another sister's cancer has spread to her brain but Nolan from LW can't let them get publicity for being ill without getting in on the act herself. Dreadful talentless woman. Will her next newspaper/magazine headline be 'How my sister Denise's cosmetic procedure has impacted on me?'

Dear god , this is awful. She has some ego if she’s singing a Adele song

• Haha
  • Wow
The Nolan that is on Loose Women has an enormous head. I am surprised that her boyfriend - or any guy for that matter - can put up with her. She has no talent and is no beauty yet for some strange reason she thinks she's the bees knees.

Reactions: 1
Dear god , this is awful. She has some ego if she’s singing a Adele song

To be fair to her though, those shoe straps are cutting off her circulation so she was probably in so much pain she thought she was dying and couldn’t sing well through the trauma of it all.

She can’t even sing her own songs well, never mid someone else’s. How embarrassing for her.

She needs to ditch the black hair. Very ageing. She comes across as bitter I always think. Also is she still off the fags? I am sure she said she was on 40 a day.