Coffee Machines

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys!! I'm currently trying to decide what coffee machine to go for. I've had a Nespresso for years but I'm most certainly looking to update to bean to cup. Looking at the Sage Barista Express, Sage Bambino or Delonghi Dedica. Have any of you any experience with these machines?

We’ve had a Duo temp pro (a less fancy version of the one you’re eyeing up - it’s not got a grinder attached it’s actually quite basic but it was bought as a ‘starter’ machine) from Sage for 4 years now, used at least twice a day every day and I have to say it’s fantastic.

sage are a great brand we’ve had no trouble with it, it’s easy to use and easy to clean!

there’s a huge difference between the bambino and the barista express, what kind of coffee do you drink? Lattes / Capps or just Americano?

edit to add: how big is your household? The bambino would comfortably fit one cup under the portafilter at a time but the express would comfortably fit two, so you can make two at once

We’ve had a Duo temp pro (a less fancy version of the one you’re eyeing up - it’s not got a grinder attached it’s actually quite basic but it was bought as a ‘starter’ machine) from Sage for 4 years now, used at least twice a day every day and I have to say it’s fantastic.

sage are a great brand we’ve had no trouble with it, it’s easy to use and easy to clean!

there’s a huge difference between the bambino and the barista express, what kind of coffee do you drink? Lattes / Capps or just Americano?

edit to add: how big is your household? The bambino would comfortably fit one cup under the portafilter at a time but the express would comfortably fit two, so you can make two at once

Ah I know the machine you’re talking about! Yeah I have heard of people having a sage for 10 years and I’ve been looking at investing in something for that length of time!

So it would be me using it mostly with the odd 2 others in the house having the odd one so it would be fairly annoying with the bambino I’d imagine! I love the look of a sage, so so stunning!

I’d be very flexible on what I’d drink but I’d be more americano to a mocha!