Clothes/Fashion/Accessories

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, I feel like I am the most unfashionable person ever sometimes. I feel like I always miss out on trendy clothes and like “whats hot” in terms of people buying, I also love seeing what other people buy and how people plan to style them. Thought I would create a little thread to share what we’re loving, what we want buy/have bought etc so that people (me! lol) can take inspiration from it.

Also feel free to share accounts you love that are good at sharing clothes! 😂

Reactions: 1
Can anyone reccommened and good ribbed leggings? Thick and dont go see though after a wear. My trusty new looks have died. I have had them for 3 years 🤦‍♀️🤣

Ooh may we revive this thread?

I actually wore shorts yesterday for the first time in, I think, 20 years!! I hate my legs. I’m very hairy but I have used the Philips IPL and that has helped so much. My calves are muscular/wide and my knees are fat! I am horribly self conscious. But yesterday I thought screw it, it was so bloody hot. And I‘m really glad I did, because I’m struggling with the heat more now I’m older! I want to progress to dresses and skirts. I’d love to be more feminine. This dress from Zara is my dream 😍
3B7BF155-3417-4C42-A371-1567B9E514B0.jpeg

Last edited:
Ooh may we revive this thread?

I actually wore shorts yesterday for the first time in, I think, 20 years!! I hate my legs. I’m very hairy but I have used the Philips IPL and that has helped so much. My calves are muscular/wide and my knees are fat! I am horribly self conscious. But yesterday I thought screw it, it was so bloody hot. And I‘m really glad I did, because I’m struggling with the heat more now I’m older! I want to progress to dresses and skirts. I’d love to be more feminine. This dress from Zara is my dream 😍
View attachment 2233324
That dress is beautiful!!! and please let’s revive it because it’s so hot and it’s making me feel like J need more clothes 🤣🤣

• Heart
That dress is beautiful!!! and please let’s revive it because it’s so hot and it’s making me feel like J need more clothes 🤣🤣
Haha buying stuff is so much fun! I‘m actually on a no spend year atm, I made it from New Year’s Day…till today 🥴 I kinda caved and bought this T-shirt from Shein. I just really wanted a black T-shirt for summer.
0DFDD0B6-22B1-4560-9FE8-5AA8DE63CBDE.jpeg

Would love to see what everyone else is buying/wanting to buy!