Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
That proctor Gallagher stuff she is involved in gives me the absolute shits; I always see Grainne McCoy sharing about it and it seems like a bloody cult!

Reactions: 13

iwantoneofthose

Dunno what pish she is spewing but it's fucking embarrassing, every heure is a life coach now ffs and they are complete fucking maniacs

Look at the state of this cliona wan and the like of Seamus fox 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Her ma is rich and the rest of the leeches followed her to America apart from "her sister" Edel 😂😂

Reactions: 9

gossiplady17

I’ve honestly never met someone who talks as much shite in my life 😂 she genuinely makes out to people that you can become a millionaire if you manifest it. I can barely manifest a wee vogue win never mind a mansion in New York 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
As the other beautiful Derry lady we talk about from the previous thread, I’ve lots of deets on Cliona the Clitoris x

• Haha
Reactions: 7

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
This doll is absolutely fucking looped de loo. She got rich by shagging rich men. She is a dose of shite to the highest degree. Someone needs to actually get her help. She's part of a cult and actually thinks you can get rich by thinking rich thoughts....na cliona love...you done it by opening your legs 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
I love the crossovers with CMB being up jemhows arse. Jemhow appears to now be on the cliona bandwagon....will houseofshites (Jenna divine) come back into the mix 😆. The lot of them are shitshows... Soon there will be only one thread for the Derry + jem doses all overlapping

• Haha
Reactions: 6

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
Teaches her daughter you have to earn everything...you don't get something for nothing. Unless you find a rich man and take half. 🤣. She's so full of absolute shite.

Did I see some bullshit that she's a senior inner circle coach or something along those lines. What even is that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Intheocean

Would you want it? it’s all fake and filters and silly laughing at the end of every sentence.. no thanks
And marrying rich men...ops sorry I mean 'manifesting money'. I've never seen her not have a silly filter on, that silly laugh and slow talking drives me crazy ! Oh an I see she's not with proctor Gallagher anymore! Out on her own now

Reactions: 5

Donegal Doll

The ma went to America after her brother patsy died to make the $$$ of the back of his death amd never came back for the kids lovely woman cashing in on his death.

• Wow

MDC

Chatty Member
That proctor Gallagher stuff she is involved in gives me the absolute shits; I always see Grainne McCoy sharing about it and it seems like a bloody cult!
I feel the same and unfollow when they start talking about that proctor Gallagher shite, that Mary Keoge is a dose as well

• Heart

MDC

Chatty Member
Have I missed story updates ? Where's her husband, have they split up ? All seems very strange 🤔
Seems they have split up but she talks about everything but that. She doesn’t seem that bothered, sure as long as she manifests plenty of money she will be happy as money is her god

• Haha

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
Laughing at her in a luxury car showroom as if to say look I still have money. Didn't see her drive away in one so I smell manifested bs

• Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Thread started as per request from another thread.

Can someone do a summary as per tattle rules?

Blonde Aries

VIP Member
Born and raised in Derry by her grandmother Peggy ohara, cliona herself will tell you, they had nothing, they where very poor and had nothing
Her mum left her and her siblings
When cliona turned 18 she went to America

The rest is the American fairy tale.........

Reactions: 4

Blonde Aries

VIP Member
The ma went to America after her brother patsy died to make the $$$ of the back of his death amd never came back for the kids lovely woman cashing in on his death.
There was a big fall out with edel Kelly (cliona sister). But all seems to be OK,
It's all about the money with that lot

Reactions: 4