Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Yes seems like it.
I'm sure she said she had family close by near where she was renting. Definitely she needs someone with her because you can tell she has been effected mentally during lockdown ..
Tbh to me she seemed fine to me under the lockdown, infact I thought she handled it really well. She was mature and level headed and created some pretty good videos. Set a better example than many content makers did. Was anyone else tempted by the google pixel?? I wish they'd given her one to give away!

I do not believe her to be a perfectionist considering the way she is in her vlogs. I could picture her being one growing up. Although now I imagine she has given up and decided to conserve her efforts. Realising from her past that the pressure of being totally invested in one thing is stupid she has learnt to do whatever she likes how she likes it. It has made her jaded and protective of the amount of fucks she can give. She is nice with people because she has to be and likes feeling validated. She has learnt to enjoy meeting up with new people but does not stick with them for long. The only real friends she has are the older ones who know her and stick by her. She is aware that some people just get annoyed by her personality so she focuses on the ones who seek her company. She is vulnerable with only one or two people who she trusts. She loves travelling alone so she can feel free. Youtube is what made her dream come true and she works hard for it. I do not know if she loves it but she has a knack for it. Her content is good for entertainment but probably not something one should look up to. I would love to hear more from flickforbaz about how she really is as a person.

Dontistyi

I liked the mexican food - tbh all looked pretty good. I think her niece (who seems to be close to her age) or someone has moved in with her as she said she is sleeping on her sofa bed.
Yes seems like it.
I'm sure she said she had family close by near where she was renting. Definitely she needs someone with her because you can tell she has been effected mentally during lockdown ..

misscl4

VIP Member
I’d rather actually go to Italy for a day! Why is it she doesn’t want to travel? She could go to some countries that are on the Green/Amber list and isolate after

EliCxox

Her

Her need to be the centre of attention or wanting the approval of everyone could stem from her Daddy issues. It is only a vague guess.
Her Dads relation with her should not be the concern. She put herself out there when she decided to be an influencer but her family did not. Do not stoop as low as the person who knew her but still decided to disclose personal things like that on here.
Has she ever brought up having daddy issues? This is interesting, I never knew

Don't know who wanted it to happen more.. Taz and the chef or the audience. It was hilarious to watch.

Her latest video was shit but it gave me old Taz vibes. I believe she edited this one herself. Hence the blank phone screen in the end where Jay normally puts an extra cutscene. Wouldn't be surprised if she is unable to pay her any more. She did probably get rid of her Tesla for the same reason.