Clementine Ford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised Tarang wasn’t there either.. he’d have been the perfect speaker? Surprised not that many online feminists turned up. I’ll post the WWYW tea if I see anything else posted by the advocates I follow…

Reactions: 4
So today Clem can post about how the western world is destroying the planet (I guess China, India, Russia and Japan which are in the top 5 biggest polluters don’t exist anymore) and post about becoming a Reiki (who are supposed to be chill lol) but can’t say anything about the protests/murder of a woman every 4 days this year. This isn’t about her only wanting to talk about Palestine she really just decided one day she doesn’t give a duck about the women who have given her platform.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.