Clementine Ford #2 Capitalist prank, hypocrite crank, pulling her rank for some white saviour wank

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest 'walking in the forest rant' looks totally manic. Her behaviour, big brother theories, and her spiral into increasingly manic diatribes reminds me of the people who went down the right wing conspiracy route during COVID.
Exactly the same.

Reactions: 2
So Clem isn’t advertising this but they are bringing their Taylor Made concert to Sydney later this year ( was on Clare bowditch’s insta) so she calls out Taylor swifts lack of engagement on Palestine and tells us to unfollow but she can still make money off of her? And she’s still friends of Clare who is a friend of Deborah Conway who is a huge and very outspoken Zionist.. None of this makes sense. She’s a massive hypocrite.

Reactions: 17
Such a Taylor Grifter !! I got so pissed off seeing her criticise Taylor recently, not because I like Taylor but because I remember at the release of one of her albums (before the most recent one) she would go on her angry rants at anyone who criticised Taylor Swift - as if people couldn’t have their own independent thoughts and feelings. That if you didn’t like Taylor you were a huge misogynist. But now she’s allowed to criticise her but also make money off her by running shows in her name. The whiplash is real.

Reactions: 13
My theory is that she failed to get Eras Tour tickets and is just deeply bitter about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Nah she hated Taylor before then, turned on her over dating Matty Healy. Wild to blame a woman for the actions of a man, but that's Clementine. One rule for her, another for everyone else.

Reactions: 8
Sorry but I still find it amusing that she has a Jewish man tattooed on her torso. Wonder if she’s going to have it covered..

Reactions: 7
Sorry but I still find it amusing that she has a Jewish man tattooed on her torso. Wonder if she’s going to have it covered..
I don’t see how it is amusing if he’s Jewish? Like she doesn’t have anything against Jewish people?

It is hilarious if he’s a Zionist though.

He’s actually posted a lot of stuff about supporting Gaza. The Zionist community has been calling him a self-hating Jew.

Reactions: 3
Yeah flooding people with meaningless encounters with the term will do nothing but make people actively ignore it rather than just be passively ignoring it, if that makes sense.
Palestine Washing.

He’s actually posted a lot of stuff about supporting Gaza. The Zionist community has been calling him a self-hating Jew.
How does he post a lot of stuff? I follow him and have seen him post one fundraiser
---
Taylor also went to a fundraiser for Gaza but Clem still hates her so it’s my assumption that she’d regret the tattoo considering it was supposed to be tribute to Taylor anyway

Last edited:
I remember Clem saying a little while back that JA was a big part of why she started to like Taylor’s music, like it was a stamp of approval that if JA was a main production dude then she must be ok. JA who is practically best buds and production dude with Matty Healy. So Clem still continued to follow JA even though he works with Matty Healy, but called Taylor out for possibly dating him.
just be honest Clem, the real reason you recently “publicly” dropped Taylor is because she no longer serves you. The only reason you were capitalising on her in the first place is cause she fit the narrative you had at the time. A narrative that also included Love Island, 80s movies, Amber Heard, Kim + Kanye and all things celebrity

I think she was genuinely obsessed with T Swift and could not and would not accept any criticism of her beloved Taylor because at her core she’s a White Feminist.
Many Women of Colour (not all) have been long critical of Taylor and her own brand of White Feminism but Clem would have none of it and would attack anyone who tried to raise this point with her. I swear Ruby Hamad has experienced exactly this but I’m not sure if I’m confusing it with Clem’s general appropriation of her work with this issue.

Reactions: 6
Remember when she used to do those reviews of the movies? Gosh it was a great time.

Then if you sign up to her patreon for the price of just a cup of coffee a week you get the honour of a deeper dive of those movies
Does she forget all this stuff was really not that long ago lol.

And that’s the thing with Clem, her target audience for years has been middle socioeconomic white women, and she tells on herself every time she calls out these said women for not posting what she’s posting about. Capitalises on them when it suits her, rages at them when she’s getting heat for not being inclusive.

only someone with money and time is able to be on socials as much as she is, and she’s able to raise her voice/take risks cause if her latest endeavour doesn’t work out then it doesn’t matter for her. Meanwhile, millions around the world, even in her own country (and I’m sure some of her audience), are in survival mode working out how to keep a roof over their head and if they’ll be able to eat that day.
---
Oh yeah I agree she was and still is really obsessed with Taylor, but publicly she will play it down.
Yeah Taylor’s brand of white feminism, and I would even say corporate white feminism, has been apparent for years. I don’t think I worded it properly in my earlier post, but I find it interesting how when it suits Clem’s narrative Taylor is a champion of women. When Clem is getting the heat, Taylor is lumped in with celebrities that need to be boycotted

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
You'd think Clementine might notice that men never get screamed at to post pictures of dead Gazan babies, they don't get guilt tripped for not doing enough, they're allowed to see whatever musical artists they like without some lunatic telling them they're genocide supporters. It's women who get treated this way. Sometimes I think she has just as much contempt for women as any male misogynist.

Reactions: 20
The fact that she collabs with the Inspired Unemployed boys now speaks volumes.
Honestly I think she has contempt for everybody but herself. She tolerates anyone that is identical to her.
I hate it the most when she goes wild at teenage girls disagreeing with her. Psycho stuff.

Reactions: 11
Totally agree with you!! Something I was thinking a while ago with her almost spitting out the words “white female feminist” like she wasn’t one herself Her brand is shitting on other women and it’s been getting worse and worse. It’s not misandry it’s misogyny at this point.

Reactions: 10
Sometimes? I think this all the time and have for years based on her words and actions.

It's a classic 'bitch eating crackers' thing for me. I never noticed it until somebody pointed it out to me - fully can't unsee it! She's terrible for this.

Reactions: 5
Wonder if she's collaborated with uninspired unemployed for this one? Or is it because her feminist discourse is over, she thought it was ok to prank those type of followers?!