Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
ooh @hopethishelpsallthebest kin youse treatit us al tae a wee bespoke piece of ur art?
Ma theme is Grinch! Not wee ginger basturts, Get tae know!! Seedhill in Paisley, so aye.

Snapchat-1679731319.jpg

---
I built ma brand fae the groond up, the noo. Also! Peppergate

Snapchat-1006892689.jpg

---
If I had to go tae bed at 8 or 8:30, I'd be back in the kitchen at 2am cooking a fucking roast, I'd be starving!
He must have said 3 times about going to bed, and the cat is just looking at his Minecraft sofa, like what's this shit.
Rayn doesn't want your death breath breathing on her all night Mas, you fat bitch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
A piece of advice, Mario. You don't need to post when you do something charitable. Just donate it and keep it to yourself that you've done a good deed. You've done it to seek validation from followers you horrible narcissist 🤨

View attachment 2575686
My friend asked him if he would donate the old candy cane lame stuff to the children’s ward at Queen Elizabeth and he blocked her. Miserable shite

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

TheGoblinKing

Hello you lovelei lot!!
I cannot contain my excitement that the shite tree may be revealed today to us on this holy day of Martinmas!!
Screenshot_20231111_104454_Chrome.jpg

In honor of this Holy Day I've brought back this iconic image from @hopethishelpsallthebest of the Patron Saint of Small Businesses
Snapchat-266429697.jpg

Tattie hearts to youse all! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Chatty Member
Ok. I’m being extremely lowbrow here 😂 forgive me tattle, my husband is at work and I’ve got a rare night with the big telly, I’m rewatching the crown and I’m sorry but…….

IMG_2293.jpeg

I’m on s4 ep 5

Remind you of anyone?!?!? 🫢🫢🫢🫢

Forgive the PS controllers, I’m a tattle twat, my husband is a fifa saddo 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Hen's, we've just had the Litter Robot 4 delivered, (smell the utter wealth reeking off me, like Marion's breath)
It asked us to name it.
We decided on Mario because its full of shit.
Bespoke shit obviously. Also.
Screenshot_20231122_181639.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Be thankful for small mercies, poor weans waking up tae a hospital ward looking like Beirut penthouse. Even worse, a visit fae Beak and Deek. 😬
Youse can imagine him on a children's ward.
"Are youse noooo welllllllllll?
Your problems are not ma problems wee lassie, fight your own fight hen, I have ma wee cheeky gurul tae look after the nooo, we go through 10 kilos of cat food, salt n pepper a day, so aye, bitch stole ma moves, cmon Deek, let's go hame to oor safe space and get aw cozy."

• Haha
Reactions: 54