Cleaning with kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely screamin here u have her to a T a even read that in her stupid voice

Reactions: 11
Finally Been waiting sooooo long for this

Looking forward to the emotional acceptance speech at some point today ....so aye
Oh I can’t wait ! I getting my Prosecco chilled at the moment to celebrate with her

Reactions: 5
Fantastic!

Reactions: 1
It’s a bit early but today is a day for celebration. I’d just like to take a moment to thank Brian, for without him and his credit card and dedication to buying bots, none of this would be possible.
I was going to propose a drinking game to get the party started, perhaps take a sip every time Sammi mentions motors, collEEge or insurance but I don’t fancy ending up in a&e the night getting my stomach pumped. Sho....aye

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Where the fuck do they get all that cash though?! The amount she spends on absolute shite is unreal

Reactions: 7
Omg hilarious loving this thread already! I read that and could hear her voice and lips smacking

Reactions: 2
Mornin troops (I know it's the afternoon)
Oor day huz cum. Cannae believe it. Ahm so overwhelmed. Fank yo

Reactions: 10
Nahhhhh

stumpy fingered vape queen I am dead

Reactions: 5
Soz was busy just poloshing ma new motor im in abso fucking heaven today shes hut 10k......brians defo a dealer lassies voice is like nails on the blackboard

Oh I can’t wait ! I getting my Prosecco chilled at the moment to celebrate with her
Fizz friday

Reactions: 4
See for all the Money she pisses away for lip filler and Botox she gets I wish she’d get the tear trough one to fill in they eye bags cos they are shocking

Reactions: 11
See for all the Money she pisses away for lip filler and Botox she gets I wish she’d get the tear trough one to fill in they eye bags cos they are shocking
She described them rather aptly herself one day as “dug’s baws” It was a beautiful moment.

Reactions: 12
Got a feeling this thread is going to be better than Mario’s
How can it not be? She’s such a hypochondriac with a bad case of Munchausens by Proxy that it’s like watching a slow motion car crash Bryyyyyyyin’z toof’s agony, sorest toof in the history of teef. He cannae move. I’m flairt wi’ back, leg an’ heid pain - ma traaaaahmadol’s no’ touchin’ it so ah’ve sent Bryyyyyyyin fur some blue WKD. There’s suh-hin workin’ oan aw tha weans an’ aw: Kay-say, Ahr-ay-yah an’ Wee Bay-lay - mibbes rickets? Wee Al-fay an’ aw - mibbe the dug plague? Hank goad she’s doin’ aksess tae nursin’ so she kin fin oot whit aw these diseazes ur!

Reactions: 26
I want to know where she gets her money from as well. She’ll definitely be claiming single parent so there’s that and Brian’s wage but someone said her mum left her money? I’m sure her mum only worked for the nhs so she couldn’t have left her a big wack? One thing I remember from school is that her mum didn’t seem to work but she was always in the best of gear with nice phones and holidays and people used to question it then as well

Reactions: 3
I think she said during lockdown that her mum used to work in Tesco

Reactions: 3
Step dad and his brothel..I mean sauna

I think she said during lockdown that her mum used to work in Tesco
Yeah I heard that too

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.