Cleanigram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually just searched her out on here today. I find it so weird the messages she shares making out they’re trolling her they literally ask her questions or just comment in general and it isn’t licking her arse. She’s so bloody strange!

Reactions: 2
She gets one message & dosent stop going on about it too in such a passive aggressive way 🥱

Reactions: 1
The thing is, it’s something loads of people do - mop around something. However, she is a cleaning account - that’s why people question it! She’s just so desperate for attention that’s why she shares this shit

I've had to unfollow this Borelord this morning, sick of the same sped up mopping video of her, trying to be funny.
Shes not. She's thee most boring account Imo.

Bloody hell, she is so passive aggressive. I didn't used to mind her but she's so bloody miserable now, takes offence at the slightest thing and constantly moans. I think she needs to get off insta pronto!

Bloody hell, she is so passive aggressive. I didn't used to mind her but she's so bloody miserable now, takes offence at the slightest thing and constantly moans. I think she needs to get off insta pronto!
It’s very odd. If someone isn’t kissing her arse or even questions something she makes out they’re proper trolling her. I get it - cleaners clean - she wipes down already clean surfaces

“It’s not all about the numbers” - whilst begging to get to 90k! Whoppers the lot of them!!

Reactions: 3