Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snookie

“It’s not all about the numbers” - whilst begging to get to 90k! Whoppers the lot of them!!

Reactions: 3

user453

I follow her. Find her highly annoying now. Never used too but now I find her cringeeeee

Reactions: 2

Foreverfalcons

Bloody hell, she is so passive aggressive. I didn't used to mind her but she's so bloody miserable now, takes offence at the slightest thing and constantly moans. I think she needs to get off insta pronto!

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
She’s definitely read on here because on her Q&A on her stories she said she read somewhere that she’d changed 🤣

• Haha

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
Anyone see the videos of her with her hand held beldray hoover? She was using it to hoover all her dog hairs out the boot of her car, wasn't even sucking anyone of the hairs up 😄🤔 aslo tagging Mr & Mrs Hinch now, she must of got sick of Stacey Solomon 🙈
I saw this too lol 😬 didn’t look any different after she’d done it!

I actually just searched her out on here today. I find it so weird the messages she shares making out they’re trolling her 🤣 they literally ask her questions or just comment in general and it isn’t licking her arse. She’s so bloody strange!

The thing is, it’s something loads of people do - mop around something. However, she is a cleaning account - that’s why people question it! She’s just so desperate for attention that’s why she shares this shit

JDC

Thought it was just me that followed her on here since hardly any replies.. she does seem to be getting a lot more popular on the gram now though!
She is obsessed with Stacey Solomon. It's actually embarrassing how she tags her all the time 🙈😅

• Haha

JDC

Think I need to unfollow this woman. What is with all her crazy faces she pulls. She has the same voice as Lillian off shameless too, when she does her talking stories without showing her face I swear it's Lillian 😆🤢

• Haha
Bloody hell, she is so passive aggressive. I didn't used to mind her but she's so bloody miserable now, takes offence at the slightest thing and constantly moans. I think she needs to get off insta pronto!
It’s very odd. If someone isn’t kissing her arse or even questions something she makes out they’re proper trolling her. I get it - cleaners clean - she wipes down already clean surfaces

Reactions: 1

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
I actually just searched her out on here today. I find it so weird the messages she shares making out they’re trolling her 🤣 they literally ask her questions or just comment in general and it isn’t licking her arse. She’s so bloody strange!
She gets one message & dosent stop going on about it too in such a passive aggressive way 🙄🥱

MooMooG

Anyone see the videos of her with her hand held beldray hoover? She was using it to hoover all her dog hairs out the boot of her car, wasn't even sucking anyone of the hairs up 😄🤔 aslo tagging Mr & Mrs Hinch now, she must of got sick of Stacey Solomon 🙈
Omg I literally just came on here to say that! It didn’t pick a single thing up 😂😂

• Haha