Cleanigram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow her on Instagram?

Apologies if there is already a thread on her and I haven’t already seen it. I’ve followed her a while, when she had much less followers and used to interact more. She started to become more popular and I think when that happened she changed..

Sorry my thread title is meant to say Cleanigram! Silly autocorrect

I follow her. Find her highly annoying now. Never used too but now I find her cringeeeee

Reactions: 2
Thought it was just me that followed her on here since hardly any replies.. she does seem to be getting a lot more popular on the gram now though!

Reactions: 1
Thought it was just me that followed her on here since hardly any replies.. she does seem to be getting a lot more popular on the gram now though!
She is obsessed with Stacey Solomon. It's actually embarrassing how she tags her all the time 🙈😅

• Haha
Did anyone see her stories the other day of her picking her daughter up from work? Shouting out the window to her daughter in front of her work collegue. God she's too much that woman 🤦🏼‍♀️

Think I need to unfollow this woman. What is with all her crazy faces she pulls. She has the same voice as Lillian off shameless too, when she does her talking stories without showing her face I swear it's Lillian 😆🤢

• Haha
She’s definitely read on here because on her Q&A on her stories she said she read somewhere that she’d changed 🤣

• Haha
Anyone see the videos of her with her hand held beldray hoover? She was using it to hoover all her dog hairs out the boot of her car, wasn't even sucking anyone of the hairs up 😄🤔 aslo tagging Mr & Mrs Hinch now, she must of got sick of Stacey Solomon 🙈

Anyone see the videos of her with her hand held beldray hoover? She was using it to hoover all her dog hairs out the boot of her car, wasn't even sucking anyone of the hairs up 😄🤔 aslo tagging Mr & Mrs Hinch now, she must of got sick of Stacey Solomon 🙈
Omg I literally just came on here to say that! It didn’t pick a single thing up 😂😂

• Haha
I saw this too lol 😬 didn’t look any different after she’d done it!

I Personally think all she goes on about is losing weight & being bloated, all I see is a lovely figure?! 😏🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️