Claudine Keane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she won’t be on gloating about Robbie’s new appointment he’s getting quite the backlash!

Reactions: 2
Robbie feeling under pressure to keep her happy living her five star lifestyle? She is surely burning through his millions.

Reactions: 7
Robbie contract with the fai has just ended he has been paid 250k a year for the past 5 years and he has not worked with them since Stephen Kenny was brought in . The government had to bail out the fai joke it is

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Looks like Robbie raided the small kids wardrobe again in that photo…god he really dresses ridiculously

• Haha
Reactions: 4
her stories😂😂like what is the point of them. selfies and videoing herself sitting on the sun lounger. she's nothing to look at anymore. how is she not mortified posting that amount of footage of herself, it's actually so strange, she's a has been footballers wife holidaying in marbella in a black bikini. ground breaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh I just love her. She reminds me of every ma when cameras on phones became a thing. "Here I am by the pool, here I am in the car, here's the view, here I am in the car again, here's the flowers beside me, here's a dog"

She cracks me up! How she can not.see how desperate it all looks 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This one is hilarious, she cannot be comfortable wearing those height shoes and dress that are painted onto her in Spanish summer heat 🤣 she has some body you can’t deny that!
It’s like she fancies her brother 🤣 I hope Joan joins them soon I’m actually missing her

Reactions: 4
This one is hilarious, she cannot be comfortable wearing those height shoes and dress that are painted onto her in Spanish summer heat 🤣 she has some body you can’t deny that!
It’s like she fancies her brother 🤣 I hope Joan joins them soon I’m actually missing her
Joan is there, they where all on the same flight as me 2 weeks ago.

Reactions: 3
I like her, find her baffling but harmless, at least she’s not trying to shill stuff. It’s mad though the way she just videos. I’d say the sons are morto now they are that bit older and see the carry on

Reactions: 6
I am here smothered with a cold feeling sorry for myself and Claudine the gift that keeps on giving just cheered me up…..her latest Insta post brilliant, just brilliant. What an absolute vain idiot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7