Claudine Keane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the deal with this one then? I stumbled across her daughter's communion stories and went down a rabbit hole.

Did she literally just marry a rich famous footballer and that's the net result of who she is? A WAG who spends her hubby's earnings like it's going out of fashion? With that level of money you'd think she'd be able to afford a stylist who might bring her out of the late 90s inspired by Clueless teenage wardrobe?

The hack of the mom gave me a right LOL. The hair the dresses the makeup. It's like her daughter buys two of everything so they can be "twins" but the mam is pushing 70 and needs to get a life of her own. Bet Robbie loves her Stage 5 clinging 🤣
If I remember correctly, she has a first class honours degree in Economics or something similar. She in no way strikes me as a brain box.

Reactions: 3
What's the deal with this one then? I stumbled across her daughter's communion stories and went down a rabbit hole.

Did she literally just marry a rich famous footballer and that's the net result of who she is? A WAG who spends her hubby's earnings like it's going out of fashion? With that level of money you'd think she'd be able to afford a stylist who might bring her out of the late 90s inspired by Clueless teenage wardrobe?

The hack of the mom gave me a right LOL. The hair the dresses the makeup. It's like her daughter buys two of everything so they can be "twins" but the mam is pushing 70 and needs to get a life of her own. Bet Robbie loves her Stage 5 clinging 🤣
Welcome to the Claudine Show! Oh you've missed some treats! Hopefully her trips to Abu Dhabi and Dubai are still on some platform you can rewatch old Instagram!! The silent videos of her with buildings in background will never get old!!!!! Her son's confirmation last year 😂😂😂 and the speech!!!! DEAD!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Welcome to the Claudine Show! Oh you've missed some treats! Hopefully her trips to Abu Dhabi and Dubai are still on some platform you can rewatch old Instagram!! The silent videos of her with buildings in background will never get old!!!!! Her son's confirmation last year 😂😂😂 and the speech!!!! DEAD!!!!!
The entrance 🫣🫣🫣🫣

Forgot about the entrance!!!!!! I say it again and again, if Instagram got shut down in the morning id miss her account. Lights on but no one home! A part of me wishes her mother would set up an account and do her OOTD!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The gas thing is she would have ran away from Robbie Keane on a night out if he wasn’t a footballer. Robbie from Tallaght and her from Malahide two totally different worlds

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her stories about taking risks 🤣🤣 I wonder is she referring to marrying a Tallaght man

• Haha
Reactions: 6