Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah they've had it since the pandemic pretty much, but Claudia's seemed undecided as to wanting to keep the place private or not and she never really talked about it openly. (I presume Finneas wanted it as his secret spot.) It was when Lexie came over from New York that Lexie said "We're going from Claudia's house to her other house." that it sort of was introduced on youtube as being something Finneas owned. Also...they bought it when they were being temporarily preachy about "black lives matter" , and in that small 3 month window, white priviledge was super taboo, so she was probably embarrassed or worried about seeming insensitive in bragging about access to a 2nd home when families are stuck to quarantine in tiny apartments, you know?.

She just spoke in this podcast: and said that she's been struggling to feel interesting because she wants to have a private life, and doesn't always have something she wants to share on youtube since last fall, which is why she started to get into reading: to have something to talk about. I'm not sure how realistic it is to be a youtuber and want to have your life be private, but, ok! I also have trouble believing someone who craves the spotlight and is narcissistic as she is wanting to be low profile.

Reactions: 1

hermoinelestrange

Do you guys think it's her decision to be more private or she's just not comfortable sharing Finneas?
I think it's got more to do with how most youtubers when they try to get taken more seriously in the industry they separate themselves from youtube slowly, she's shared Finneas openly to an annoying extent before so I don't think its that

Super_Berry

VIP Member
I remember a while back they said they didn't make much money from it. So I'm assuming they ditched it so she could spent time making paid insta ads instead.

• Haha
Girl has no more content anymore. I think she's getting so highly paid because of her Billie/Finneas Fanbase which drove her follower count up, though, that she is more paid today by making 1 post per week and 1 video per 40 days than she was in earlier years, making weekly content. Nuts! Enjoy it while it lasts, Claudia...I have no idea what happens once she loses her looks? My guess is she will be a stay-at-home trophee wife/mom and Finneas will pay for everything.

batbanana

yk those tweets/tiktoks that say ''is this outfit really good or is it just that a skinny person is wearing it/ is it fashion or is she just skinny'' i feel like this applies to her 100%. A lot of her outfits are using ''skinny'' as an accessory.
I agree 100%! I used to LOVE her style (esp. circa 2018~2019) but nowadays she seems just... skinny, not stylish. Pls drop the Ed Hardy stuff :sick:

shoooook

I have no idea why she flushed her "career" as a youtuber down the toilet just to party with celebrities. Her bills must be largely covered by Finneas. Her team must be furious.

In 2020, she was like "I'm an entrepreneur, and I have a secret project! bla bla bla" which she teased so much...And now...it just...doesn't exist...?
oh my gosh i totally forgot that even existed!!
her youtube "career" seems like a lifetime ago

good for her *eye roll* that she can live off of doing sporadic paid ads on instagram but let's be honest - her acting career is going nowhere, not to mention she probably wouldn't have gotten these connections without being finneas's girlfriend

she better hope her and finneas works out because what's her back up? she'll have no one to bankroll her life

oh my gosh i totally forgot that even existed!!
her youtube "career" seems like a lifetime ago

good for her *eye roll* that she can live off of doing sporadic paid ads on instagram but let's be honest - her acting career is going nowhere, not to mention she probably wouldn't have gotten these connections without being finneas's girlfriend

she better hope her and finneas works out because what's her back up? she'll have no one to bankroll her life
Right. She's essentially lost her initial youtube audience (or is on thin ice, most people complaining/done with her lack of interest in youtube...) She just ignores anything awkward she does. She ignored all the people who ask why she took down all the podcast episodes. She has Billie's fans, now. But when Finneas dumps her, they will lose interest in her, too.
And she'll be older and left with no platform.

Beckah

There was that one vlog where she was putting clothes away and they were arguing. They both seemed off in that one.

For some reason, they’ve taken all the podcast episodes down - wonder if it was harming their image..?
I must say the episode where she mentioned about forgetting her tampons and having a tampon inside for two weeks really changed my thoughts on her. How stupid do you have to be to leave it in SEVERAL times for two weeks 🤢🤢
Do you have any clue which vlog it was that they were arguing in?

strawb

VIP Member
Right. She's essentially lost her initial youtube audience (or is on thin ice, most people complaining/done with her lack of interest in youtube...) She just ignores anything awkward she does. She ignored all the people who ask why she took down all the podcast episodes. She has Billie's fans, now. But when Finneas dumps her, they will lose interest in her, too.
And she'll be older and left with no platform.
why DID she delete the podcast? 🤔

hermoinelestrange

Does anyone here watch emma chamberlain? did emma copy claudias editing + montage style of videos or did claudia copy emma?

edit: i'm referring to emmas recent more experimental style videos

puresoul

The last video was so awkward, when she said "Hey, so we're at the beach house....." ...I feel like the old Claudia would have been like "GUYS ! FINNEAS GOT A BEACH HOUSE !!!!!"
to be fair, haven't they (or finneas) had that house for a while though? she has definitely vlogged there before, like a year ago or so? i think...