Clarksons Farm - Amazon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still working my way through this and really enjoying it though I was furious at the episode I watched last night. It was the one were he's trying to get planning permission for the restaurant.

I was livid that some bloke who is obviously financially stable and secure enough to have the spare cash to spend on a barrister to object gave no thought to the other farmers who would also benefit from Clarkson's idea. That poor dairy farmer. 🤬 🤬
My heart went out to the poor dairy farmer she just looked broken. He must of known it wasn’t just Jeremy relying on the restaurant.

Reactions: 2
I felt so sorry for that Dairy farmer too, saw online that a viewer set up a go fund me for her, last I saw they'd raised £34,000, she's going to give some of it to the farmers benevolent fund.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The Daily Mail ran an article today comparing the price of the stuff at Diddly Squat Farm Shop and at supermarkets like Tesco and Aldi.

I'll assume there is no other news going on. An absolutely pointless and ridiculous article.

I've just looked on the farm web site and tbh I didn't see anything there, like jams and chutneys, that were ridiculously overpriced for a farm shop.

Reactions: 2
The Daily Mail ran an article today comparing the price of the stuff at Diddly Squat Farm Shop and at supermarkets like Tesco and Aldi.

I'll assume there is no other news going on. An absolutely pointless and ridiculous article.

I've just looked on the farm web site and tbh I didn't see anything there, like jams and chutneys, that were ridiculously overpriced for a farm shop.
It's just clickbait bollocks I've seen several articles like it.

Reactions: 1

Well of course farm shop produce are going to be more expensive than a supermarket. Pointless article.

Reactions: 1