Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
She's put a bragging part 1 up on her tiktok.

She's calling it a spa but it's a 'fancy' hotel. He's got her a gin and she blown away with there being cucumber in it. She thinks it's posh. I say she's she's never had a Hendricks before.

Well, you know what they say... Can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

mrsmcconaughey

I'm imagining her being on top because obviously she loves showing off the twins but spinning her hairpiece around like a possessed by demons Beyonce. I've been drinking, I've been drinking....

• Haha
Reactions: 15

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
NO ONE ASKED. NOT ONE PERSON GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR HIDEOUS DRESS

Also those boots like like flammable black condoms. Horrendous.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

4yogits

VIP Member
Clare is my one true inspiration in life life, all she’s been through, so brave, she’s Anne Frank, Rosa Parks and The Suffragettes in one Tiny Little Woman

I wake up every day thinking WWCSD

Im now barred from every care home in the country for Lap Dancing on Residents and my long planned visit to a Miscarriage Support evening didn’t go well

Still my £20 Mogelling Photos near discarded Factory’s will be out soon

• Haha

Mrspowell

VIP Member
Omg cannot believe this women has a thread!!!! I blocked her, blimey, a long time ago because everytime she popped up dancing on my fyp it triggered some sort of phobia that I can’t explain. Like when you see loads of holes clustered together! On my break at work right now and I’m laughing out loud at your comments 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭 exceptional work guys

• Haha

mrsmcconaughey

Date night outfit check

Polyester dress 🚩
Yellowing plastic shoes 🚩
Plastic butterfly clip 🚩
Glitter nail polish 🚩
Hair made by the Peoples Republic of China 🚩

Out of ten I'd give you a zero......

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Isn’t the pudding she had the other night, the exact same as the one she had in the ivy with daddy number 282748 a couple months ago? (Shown in her pinned video where the waiter pours the chocolate on it)
I’m convinced she’s staged it all
Polyester Breach

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Wrathlonix

B59660A8-2C0E-4125-A58D-1560599055C3.jpeg

you can see where her teeth have met the metal on her spoon and left a skids mark worth of dessert on there

• Haha

Smilerlot

Chatty Member
BREAKING NEWS....STAR WARS HAVE BROUGHT THE RIGHTS TO THE SENTENCE AND WILL BE USING IN THEIR NEXT FILM
'we r who we be u' to replace may the force be with u ..
Have a good day all and remember if ur having a bad ay and feel like it's never going to get get better, it will because,
WE ARE WHO WE BE YOU! x

Like Quote

Like Quote

• Haha