Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is extremely passive aggressive in the comments. I’ve criticized her few times and she always wrote back with an arrogant and ignorant tone. I stopped watching her few weeks ago but still enjoying this thread and all your thoughts here. Never giving her my views anymore. She sucks at everything.
I love pissing her off at her comments 😂😂😅 I wrote something like she used to be so passionate and driven eith her career and now shes changed so much taking this yt path. Wow she went mad big time and wrote a novel how happy and passionate she is with her new lifestyle 😊😊😊😊 and people came kissing her ass like she shits rainbows poor clancy!

Ps. Thanks for all the comments😂😂😅 I cant watch her anymore she pisses me off so much. She thinks so highly of herself. Shes a mega cheapskate bore and her content is awful. Now she tries to be a fashion influencer with her awful dress sense. Who are all these people licking her ass at the comments??? "clancy you make my day by posting" please get a life people 😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I skipped through the vlog (can't deal with the nonsense anymore) and literally the only sentence I caught was "Today I did a little bit of packing and watched a whole lot of youtube". The excitement is through the roof. I wonder how long this so called "career" will last, she relies on Zac to fill in the youtube hours but he only makes it worse.

Reactions: 4
I love pissing her off at her comments 😂😂😅 I wrote something like she used to be so passionate and driven eith her career and now shes changed so much taking this yt path. Wow she went mad big time and wrote a novel how happy and passionate she is with her new lifestyle 😊😊😊😊 and people came kissing her ass like she shits rainbows poor clancy!

Ps. Thanks for all the comments😂😂😅 I cant watch her anymore she pisses me off so much. She thinks so highly of herself. Shes a mega cheapskate bore and her content is awful. Now she tries to be a fashion influencer with her awful dress sense. Who are all these people licking her ass at the comments??? "clancy you make my day by posting" please get a life people 😂😂🙈
She didn’t delete your comment?! Hahaha I always look to see if there are any “critical” comments and never see anything but “Your videos make my life”😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Clancy is her own biggest critic, and that’s SAYING something, lmao. Just within her “makeup tutorial”, she complained about:

- her makeup doesn’t look good if she doesn’t use setting powder
- her eyes are small
- her brows are “not her best feature”
- her eyelashes are straight so she has to curl them
- her lips aren’t very big, so no one has ever asked if she’s gotten fillers

I DON’T get it. How can you knock yourself down so constantly? She basically criticized every feature on her face, down to her EYELASHES.

Also, they brought uncooked chicken to a cookout which is WILD to me. I was always taught you don’t bring something the host has to prepare. It’s not a potluck. And even then, you’d take cooked food. Am I nuts? That was weird, right??

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Also, they brought uncooked chicken to a cookout which is WILD to me. I was always taught you don’t bring something the host has to prepare. It’s not a potluck. And even then, you’d take cooked food. Am I nuts? That was weird, right??
That was totally weird not to mention the danger of food poisoning with chicken, it has to be cooked thoroughly! Just shows the lengths Clancy will go to maintain her restricted oatmeal, sweet potato, salad and chicken diet! I thought it was funny she was trying to prove how popular she was by meeting someone who had been there for seven months for the first time, what great friends! She really is a strange person!

Reactions: 3
Clancy is her own biggest critic, and that’s SAYING something, lmao. Just within her “makeup tutorial”, she complained about:

- her makeup doesn’t look good if she doesn’t use setting powder
- her eyes are small
- her brows are “not her best feature”
- her eyelashes are straight so she has to curl them
- her lips aren’t very big, so no one has ever asked if she’s gotten fillers

I DON’T get it. How can you knock yourself down so constantly? She basically criticized every feature on her face, down to her EYELASHES.

That’s what she used to hear as a child. The way you talk to yourself as an adult is the voice your parents used with you as a child. It’s clear to me that she wasn’t raised with love.

She really is leaning into this “influencer” thing…no one wants to see your makeup routine Clancy. And sunglasses on head as a hairstyle? Must be cheap sunnies bc if you do that too much you’ll stretch out the plastic.
I can’t wait to see how many times in the nex video she moans about how stressed she is 🙄 and why advertise zac’s health issues if she doesn’t want any advice? People will share their opinions, keep it private if you don’t want opnions.

The uncooked chicken was bizarre! Even going to dinner with the girl who's been there 7 months already was strange. Especially with Clancy moving out of town.

I'm sorry but both their outfits are atrocious here. Zac with those tight pants on, Hawaiian shirt and boots? And I hate how much she wears sneakers everywhere with a dress on. It's the summer. and if you walk a lot you can just wear a flat sandal.

Attachments

• Haha
The uncooked chicken was bizarre! Even going to dinner with the girl who's been there 7 months already was strange. Especially with Clancy moving out of town.

I'm sorry but both their outfits are atrocious here. Zac with those tight pants on, Hawaiian shirt and boots? And I hate how much she wears sneakers everywhere with a dress on. It's the summer. and if you walk a lot you can just wear a flat sandal.
But she has only one pair of wedges and she can’t wear them a lot before the wedding. 🥲🤣

• Haha
She didn’t delete your comment?! Hahaha I always look to see if there are any “critical” comments and never see anything but “Your videos make my life”😂
I went back to see she deleted my comment 😆😆😅 but before that went on a massive rant how much she works for yt and is passionate about her channel!

Ps what is that hidious table cloth she is wearing with sneakers?? Her dress sense is absolutely hidious. Cant even

Pps. The fact shes a bore and a cheapskate she also eats so BLAND. Id get it if she was weird chicken rice fitluencer but shes not. Like nothing in her life seems fun. I cant imagine her ever laughing until she cries or eating cake and drinking bubbles with friends. Why would anyone influence from her may I ask???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s what she used to hear as a child. The way you talk to yourself as an adult is the voice your parents used with you as a child. It’s clear to me that she wasn’t raised with love.

Most women understand they don't need make-up but love it for the fun of it and it makes them look more presentable; but to say you don't look complete without setting powder is alarming!

Most women understand they don't need make-up but love it for the fun of it and it makes them look more presentable; but to say you don't look complete without setting powder is alarming!
Yes, she has a very low self esteem and talks negatively about herself all the damn time. I think she for sure can hold the world’s record for saying nonstop “disgusting” something about herself.

Reactions: 1
Yes, she has a very low self esteem and talks negatively about herself all the damn time. I think she for sure can hold the world’s record for saying nonstop “disgusting” something about herself.

It's just crazy as I've never run into a person like this before. She sounds as though everything bugs her or she hates everything?? Including herself! I can see her either being one of those moms who demands perfection or lives vicariously through her kids.

Clancy really needs to drop her “OCD” label. It’s not a description. It’s a diagnosis, same as any other mental illness. And then she said it’s almost shameful in this day and age if you’re not on medication…girl what? That has to be the most sheltered, baseless opinion I’ve heard in a long time.

Reactions: 8
Clancy really needs to drop her “OCD” label. It’s not a description. It’s a diagnosis, same as any other mental illness. And then she said it’s almost shameful in this day and age if you’re not on medication…girl what? That has to be the most sheltered, baseless opinion I’ve heard in a long time.
I agree. It's almost offensive how anti-mental health she seems to be. Like when she had anxiety and had to quit her job because of it. If she doesn't want to take meds, that's fine. I didn't take meds. It was a personal choice. But therapy works wonders. Repeatedly telling people how you could handle all your mental health challenges "but some of you need meds and that's ok" over and over and over again reminds me of "methinks the lady doth protest too much."

I don't know, I feel like she doesn't understand mental health and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if 10 years from now, she realizes all these things she keeps saying "I got over it" aren't really "over" and she needs therapy and/or meds.

Also, can we stop with the phrase "I'm OBSESSED!" every 5 minutes. I swear she says this at least a half dozen times in every single video.

Cheapskate Clancy strikes again with renting an abandoned lot in the middle of nowhere. Now one of Zac's friends is storing it, I'm sure for free or at least just a token cost. It is not good for a car to just sit idle for a year, losing value. Why didn't she sell it? Seems to have a real problem letting go of stuff!

• Wow
OCD doesn’t mean you like things neat and tidy…it’s typically marked by intrusive thoughts and also the only known treatment for OCD IS MEDICATION! This day and age I feel people are shamed for taking medication, when there’s nothing wrong with that, and in fact in many cases the only way to help your brain is to take medicince. She’s so ignorant.

OCD doesn’t mean you like things neat and tidy…it’s typically marked by intrusive thoughts and also the only known treatment for OCD IS MEDICATION! This day and age I feel people are shamed for taking medication, when there’s nothing wrong with that, and in fact in many cases the only way to help your brain is to take medicince. She’s so ignorant.
I had real OCD, not Clancy's version. Therapy works for OCD too. I was told it was the first thing they do and then if therapy doesn't work, they go to meds. If you've got a bad case of it, then they jump to medication. That's what I was told when I went through treatment for it.

I had real OCD, not Clancy's version. Therapy works for OCD too. I was told it was the first thing they do and then if therapy doesn't work, they go to meds. If you've got a bad case of it, then they jump to medication. That's what I was told when I went through treatment for it.
I agree with this. Medication for mental health doesn’t heal the problem without behavioral therapy. Antidepressant, sleeping pills, and so on, are not like an antibiotic that can fight an infection. The core problem will never be healed without therapy. I know people that have been taking antidepressants for 20+ years and no improvement. The chemicals in your brain might change a little but it takes major trials to see which one helps you balance the chemicals in your brain. Sadly, doctors are not willing to take the time to test which medication works best for your brain, so people get a prescription and are told to take it until it’s too late to stop it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.