Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, she didn’t and she won’t. 😂 She said it loud and clear, she’ll wear this wedges at her own wedding. 😂
This girl has zero shame. Can’t even buy new shoes for your wedding? I bet this wedding is going to be a train wreck. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Soooo do they really not see the correlation of zac proposing to Clancy and his stomach issues?? Or uprooting his entire life perhaps? He’s losing control of his life she’s branching out to influencer land 🤣 he’s a wreck. This should be entertaining, I’ll be back once I finish this with more wtf recaps.

Ladies, I am calling this here and you are hearing it first. These two won’t make it to their wedding, and that’s super sad, or they’ll get married and divorce soon after. There is zero sparkle between this two. I’ve seen couples like this and they try super hard to fake it or lie to themselves, but in the end they never make it. Clancy and Zac are not a match, never in a million years, change my mind! 😂😎

Ladies, I am calling this here and you are hearing it first. These two won’t make it to their wedding, and that’s super sad, or they’ll get married and divorce soon after. There is zero sparkle between this two. I’ve seen couples like this and they try super hard to fake it or lie to themselves, but in the end they never make it. Clancy and Zac are not a match, never in a million years, change my mind! 😂😎
I totally agree with you. Zac wants a traditional local homebody not a nomadic influencer.

I totally agree. They will never make it to the wedding. There is zero chemistry. He doesn’t even look at her like he loves her. This girl is a like a super anal child trapped in an adult body. He’s an ass as well, just saying. Zac probably told the nurse, please save me from My wedding, I don’t know how to tell her I don’t like her and she’s making me physically ill. Either that or he wanted to bang 🤣🤣🤣.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Vlogging and driving? Seriously. I know is illegal in the UK, but im guessing its also frowned upon in the US. Why do influencers think they are above the law? I'm so annoyed!

I put this in my bookmarks. Let's see.

• Haha
I am so glad Zac is in the US and not in the UK where tax payers would have to pay for all his ridiculous medical investigations. They are looking for a physical cause while I can tell you with no medical training that his condition is psychosomatic! Do some CBT for anxiety Zac instead of complaining about your doctors who are doing their best with someone who has psychological issues.

She snapped back at a comment saying Zac is obviously stressed about the travels - "Are you his doctor? If not, we respectfully ask that you please keep your input and opinions to yourself". lol

So now that they have some issues and the influencer life is not all praise, naps and money, Clancy has complains? People are going to have opinions if you share your boyfriend's bathroom schedule, Clancy, just like they do when it comes to his job, etc. You can't have it both ways - if you go the easy road and spend your days taking pics and talking about dresses (cringy af btw), you have to deal with the negatives too.

She keeps trying to prove that she's working hard, it's ridiculous. I can't feel bad for her missing pool days because she has to edit another vlog in which she is at the pool. Also, those travels already look so so sad.

Reactions: 7
She snapped back at a comment saying Zac is obviously stressed about the travels - "Are you his doctor? If not, we respectfully ask that you please keep your input and opinions to yourself". lol

So now that they have some issues and the influencer life is not all praise, naps and money, Clancy has complains? People are going to have opinions if you share your boyfriend's bathroom schedule, Clancy, just like they do when it comes to his job, etc. You can't have it both ways - if you go the easy road and spend your days taking pics and talking about dresses (cringy af btw), you have to deal with the negatives too.

She keeps trying to prove that she's working hard, it's ridiculous. I can't feel bad for her missing pool days because she has to edit another vlog in which she is at the pool. Also, those travels already look so so sad.
She is extremely passive aggressive in the comments. I’ve criticized her few times and she always wrote back with an arrogant and ignorant tone. I stopped watching her few weeks ago but still enjoying this thread and all your thoughts here. Never giving her my views anymore. She sucks at everything.

Reactions: 6
I just watched the latest video (which are, by the way…. Getting less view. I wonder if she’s correlating this new life with people not liking the videos as much). Plus, it seems so obvious Zac is dreading the move and is stress is making him ill. He literally told her she can go without him 😂

She claimed her job and terrible work situation was making her sick (or have health issues)… why wouldn’t it be possible the same could be true for him!?

Reactions: 7
Having to listen to Clancy complain on a daily is enough to make any sane human sick.

• Haha
Wow Clancy has really gone down hill. In her college days she was much more charismatic. Now it’s blatant her social cognition and critical thinking have declined to child like bratty behavior. She used to be very disciplined and motivated in her older videos, now I see her social awareness is non existent, like her style being stuck in 2010, her not being able to take constructive criticism and instead lashing out at her viewers, openly talking about things no one cares about like Zac’s bathroom behavior, shoving the camera in people’s faces while they eat when they are clearly uncomfortable, every vlog basically being carbon copies of her sitting at the pool and talking about the same things over and over, and she actually thinks this is appealing and interesting content that companies will sponsor her for and will keep fans engaged 😂😂😂😂😂 Her “influencer career” is a train wreck, she’ll be back to being a reporter in a year from now when all her fans have gotten bored with her and her bank account dries up.

View attachment 1480218
this is the content we’ve been dying to see! Is she kidding me?! This girl is so sheltered..
LOL how did Clancy not have the foresight to realize this post makes her look super sheltered and uncultured? It really makes her look basic and naive, that she does not ever travel or even go to different grocery stores. Clancy is the walking epitome of basic and cheugy. How is she going to travel the world and explore different cuisines and cultures if she literally only eats oatmeal and chicken sandwiches? I remember she was in Ireland she complained everyday how Irish food is disgusting, she has no regard for cultural sensitivities and brags about her small mindedness and restricted eating. I bet she would say the same thing about cuisines of other cultures since she is so clearly proud of being close minded and unwilling to try new things. Now imagine Clancy traveling in Asia, she would have a panic attack in 1 day from the food and culture shock and cry and bother Zac 24/7 and flee back to her sheltered white American suburbia.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Did it drive anyone else crazy that she just boxed everything up? A bunch of it is clutter that she could just donate. They’re going to fill up an entire storage unit with books she doesn’t read and a bunch of candles. Why not purge??

Also Clancy not being able to carry 12 boxes was…something else lol.

Reactions: 3
So ironic how she and other utubers put their lives online to thousands of strangers and in Clancy's case literally 1damn Inch from her face and loud ass voice yet when someone makes a comment which is quite obvious like Zac being stressed about the travels with her, she jumps all over them. cause u know,Zac actually has friends.

Reactions: 1
They drove to the cookout and showed two bottles of vodka and tequila..... How did they get home. I feel like they would address they get Uber home or a taxi if they didn't drive.....

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.