Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for sure, I knew a lady who worked for the local news growing up. Kindest lady you’d ever think to meet before she got a big promotion, and she was literally impossible to be around afterwards. Goes to their head for sure.
I wonder what the heck went to Zac's head then, given he's quite mediocre at his job

Oh for sure, I knew a lady who worked for the local news growing up. Kindest lady you’d ever think to meet before she got a big promotion, and she was literally impossible to be around afterwards. Goes to their head for sure.

Yep, big flashy lights and all the attention in the world, what more could you want? There's also a great movie with Nicole Kidman about this "To Die For"

I wonder what the heck went to Zac's head then, given he's quite mediocre at his job
Maybe it was the fact he was dating a tv news reporter who was really quite humble initially. He saw her potential before she saw it in herself then he started building her up telling her how great she was, now he’s making sure she remembers how he helped her in her transformation. Seems like quite the narcissist honestly, always seeing himself better than what he is, regardless of what anyone else says and if someone dare to question a narcissist they will come back at guns blazin.

Reactions: 1
Maybe it was the fact he was dating a tv news reporter who was really quite humble initially. He saw her potential before she saw it in herself then he started building her up telling her how great she was, now he’s making sure she remembers how he helped her in her transformation. Seems like quite the narcissist honestly, always seeing himself better than what he is, regardless of what anyone else says and if someone dare to question a narcissist they will come back at guns blazin.
Maybe his anxiety also stems from his insecurity that she might leave him.

It’s veryyyy telling how angry zac was and defensive when someone called him out. Must have hit a nerve there. Let me just say I used to be a recruiter for an IT company, 90% of them work on commission and have jobs on the side. He says it like it’s so impressive, trust me it’s not lol. It’s high stress in hopes one of the people you’ve submitted will get the job out of 100 other candidates. If not all your work you put in that week means absolutely nothing and you don’t get paid. Talk about job security, that ain’t it. As far as sales goes, same tit different day. Waiting around for someone to buy your bs if they don’t guess who doesn’t get paid. He’s a joke. He’s always felt threatened by Clancy and he makes sure to keep her right in her place and she’s to dumb enough to see it.
Also, she actually got him a “real” job at local 12 and he lasted what 3 months if that, I’ll tell you why. He had a boss looking over him meetings he was expected to attend that he didn’t set up around his schedule. When you are used to having the freedom to do what you want, that’s a big difference. Now he’s back to calls and meetings, oh so impressive. He’s setting up appointments to pitch his bs 😆 ahh they make me laugh.
What I find really odd is that I called him out on YT a few months back and got no response. It was the vlog where they were driving to their wedding venue and he was looking down on his phone whilst driving. I told him he was dangerous and it was daft to put his blatant law breakkng on the Internet. Which, IMHO, is far worse than what Donna was meant to have said, and nothing zip, nada. Why did he not yell at me? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
What I find really odd is that I called him out on YT a few months back and got no response. It was the vlog where they were driving to their wedding venue and he was looking down on his phone whilst driving. I told him he was dangerous and it was daft to put his blatant law breakkng on the Internet. Which, IMHO, is far worse than what Donna was meant to have said, and nothing zip, nada. Why did he not yell at me? 🤔🤔
Probably because he knew looking at his phone and driving was wrong and he didn’t have much of an argument. Can’t say well I don’t care I can drive and text or whatever it may be. His job must be touchy subject and something he’s probably senestive about because he knows he’s mediocre at best when it comes to a career. That’s why he got so defensive ole Donna hit him where it hurt. This adds weight to my theory that he really wanted her to quit local 12 because he can’t stand her getting so much attention and him staring at a screen in his kitchen wearing pineapple shorts and suit jacket. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Annnnd Clancy has officially dubbed herself an influencer. It’s funny how, a few videos ago, she was talking about how some jobs must be super easy (writers in particular — which it’s not at all what she thinks). But influencing is admirable? And we shouldn’t look up to her as a TV NEWS REPORTER. I don’t get her lol.

Annnnd Clancy has officially dubbed herself an influencer. It’s funny how, a few videos ago, she was talking about how some jobs must be super easy (writers in particular — which it’s not at all what she thinks). But influencing is admirable? And we shouldn’t look up to her as a TV NEWS REPORTER. I don’t get her lol.
Whatever makes her sleep better at night. She's done a complete 180 as used to be all look at me I am better than other female influencers as I have a real job. It is all about making money for Clancy despite what she says, a complete sell out!

If she mentions one more time about I used to be a TV news reporter.. who cares you are an 'influencer' now. And really crappy one who asks her subscribers to generate video ideas.

I got really nasty vibes from Zac when he said he'd never be Clancy's manager because of her. She tried to laugh if off being all "Zac, I wouldn't get angry at you" and he said "No, but I will". That wasn't a joke, he was acting like a bully and between his anger issues and her lack of common sense I don't know where this relationship is going. Also, he met her during her TV news reporter days so this version of her is brand new to him.

Reactions: 3
I got really nasty vibes from Zac when he said he'd never be Clancy's manager because of her. She tried to laugh if off being all "Zac, I wouldn't get angry at you" and he said "No, but I will". That wasn't a joke, he was acting like a bully and between his anger issues and her lack of common sense I don't know where this relationship is going. Also, he met her during her TV news reporter days so this version of her is brand new to him.
I am sorry but i wouldn’t want to be Clancy’s manager either. 😂 We all get beyond annoyed from her nonstop complaints two times a week, imagine living with her 24/7. I know more or less people like Clancy, and those kind of people are just a pain to be around. Unbearable.

I am sorry but i wouldn’t want to be Clancy’s manager either. 😂 We all get beyond annoyed from her nonstop complaints two times a week, imagine living with her 24/7. I know more or less people like Clancy, and those kind of people are just a pain to be around. Unbearable.
+
Oh absolutely, she'd be a nightmare lol. I would just be pissed off if my boyfriend told me upfront how incredibly annoyed I make him

+
Oh absolutely, she'd be a nightmare lol. I would just be pissed off if my boyfriend told me upfront how incredibly annoyed I make him
Yes, i would too. I wonder why she leaves such humiliating words in her Vlog. She has the power to edit things out, but her brain doesn’t know the difference between your boyfriend disrespecting you and being funny.

Reactions: 5
Poor girl is clueless. The reason her channel grew over the years was because she was real, in all her awkward glory. This whole new life she has doesn’t fit her persona in the slightest, it’s so cringey. This girl has no clue what anyone wants to see, hear, or dress like for that matter. She’s shoving a square cube into a round hole.

Reactions: 9
Poor girl is clueless. The reason her channel grew over the years was because she was real, in all her awkward glory. This whole new life she has doesn’t fit her persona in the slightest, it’s so cringey. This girl has no clue what anyone wants to see, hear, or dress like for that matter. She’s shoving a square cube into a round hole.
This literally is 1000% the best take I’ve seen so far. So true.

Idk what's wrong with her teeth, they are perfect! I thought she already had weeners (no sure if i wrote it right). She's having such a high standards! Damn.

Also, can someone tell me/send screenshots about the thing with Donna?

Last edited:
Wow she really does think she’s an “influencer” now and she isn’t even verified on YouTube. Her vlogs get more and more boring because all she does is talk to the camera, and complains about everything!!! I’m awaiting the next vlog to be Called something along the lines of “THE STRESS IS HIGH” and she whines about packing and moving. Yes it’s stressful but also it’s not like you’re leaving your worldly possessions behind because of a war. Have a bit of perspective girl.

So do they drink and drive or what? They drove to the wedding, got hammered, and then…drove home? Am I missing something? This seems to be kind of an ongoing theme with them.

Reactions: 5
Drinking vodka waters all night and eating basically salad as hangover food... my god. Clancy, get help!!!!

Reactions: 4
Whatever makes her sleep better at night. She's done a complete 180 as used to be all look at me I am better than other female influencers as I have a real job. It is all about making money for Clancy despite what she says, a complete sell out!

If she mentions one more time about I used to be a TV news reporter.. who cares you are an 'influencer' now. And really crappy one who asks her subscribers to generate video ideas.

why do so many tv reporters believe ppl give a sh*t about them. lol.

I stopped watching her after the apartment debacle. I got bad vibes from both of them from that video.
They were both so OTT about moving. I know moving is stressful but you're literally moving to the other end of a building 😂

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.