Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheFabFader

VIP Member
I see people mention this a lot as being a SW thing but it’s something my family have always done as far back as I can remember ( the welsh can be a bit odd though to be fair)

Snap
It was a thing my mum did too as it was quick, easy and cheap. I hated it!

I actually found that when I did slimming world, it was the instagrammers who put me off of it. I couldn’t see how the plan would work when you’re making massive burgers and massive desserts and it’s all ok because it’s ‘free’. Don’t even get me started on scran bran or whatever the fuck it’s called. That stuff is actually vile. These two are the absolute worst for enormous portion sizes etc.
Omg yes me too!

Underhiseye

Chatty Member
Choosing not to Syn the choc as it has orange in it WhY nOt xo

Who the fuck needs them wedges on the side aswell. Literally a normal portion of chilli and rice will suffice, why the added carbs so unnecessary it gives me constipation everytime I look at their page. Can’t believe I’ve never really commented on their thread before. They are one of the worst swers. View attachment 42130
Just had a good look through and just looking at the amount of cheese they put on their food gives me tummy ache 😳

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
So. After I commented politely that these two aren't actually following Slimming World and are misleading people, and they blocked me, something odd happened.

I went to find old Harry Pickard's page to have a nosey at his latest lies, and he's also blocked me. This is despite me not having followed him for months after I got bored with the bullshit, and not having mentioned him in any way.

Then I received a private message on Instagram telling me what a disgrace I am making vile comments about people on Tattle, especially considering I have young children, and asking if my employer knows I spend my time attacking people online.

I told this person I haven't attacked anyone and to piss off, and they replied with "I got your name from a list going round, they must have your ip address wrong." The account then disappeared so I assume they blocked me.

That's awful . So they are saying that they know who we all are ? Isn't it a breach of data if they've got hold of that info ?

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
They are selfish twats. Wasting plastic / poly/ subway wrapping etc . Pair of dickheads. I'm pretty sure the person who gives them these packages shouldn't be....

I'm sick of people using SW to promote this crAp. SW would never advocate this . Piss boiled tonight ☹😡
If they’re using their packaging they’re doing product placement aka ads!???!!!

Now I’ve realised that, I’m even more fuming

I just don't understand the whole all packaging thing, do they ever actually put colour on their plate I don't think I've ever seen them eat fruit or veg

I take that back but I don't really know what the hell all that is ment to be and I've never seen turnip look grey😐
Thought that was a photo at the local fucking carvery!!

TheFabFader

VIP Member
They only ever post their huuuuge losses for the head pats, whilst usually forgetting to mention the epic binge and gain beforehand. I love playing count the calories on their plates - some of them are obscene. I often wonder what they must feed the kids.
They did a Q&A and someone asked about the kids. I can’t remember what the boy eats but the little girl is peg fed.