Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

suze50

How’s Nathan going to work 3 days a week with Andy? Andy doesn’t even work 3 days does he 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Has she deleted the video about the school? I can’t see it.
Omg her teeth in the video advertising toothpaste 🤮

Someone commented on her eat with me two nights ago saying about the lip smacking 🤣
She eats like a farm animal.
The video is her first pinned video.

I wish she'd stop showing her gopping teeth 🤢 food stuck in then this time too.

Screenshot_20231003_004439.jpg

Screenshot_20231003_120757.jpg

• Sick

mumz

VIP Member
Jealous of Claires success?
Ermmm
What is she successful at to warrant jealousy?
Motherhood? Nah no way would I want to be one of her kids
Cooking? It’s all slop
Fashion sense? Never fits
Figure? Don’t say it mumz, don’t say it
Husband? Too emancipated, too vocal he prefers other women
Home? It’s nice and clean but it’s bursting with tat
Job? It’s hardly a career
Holidays? No freaking way, if kids are in a home then holidays revolve around them not where mum wants to go
Money? Lolollol credit card debt isn’t happiness
Friends? What?
Overall lifestyle? Nope, I don’t want me or my family at risk of heart attacks, diabetes, or general ill health thanks
Children? Turning once cute kids into bullies, ill mannered and bad mouthing, no way!
The dog? Yeah. I will take that one

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Andrew with the sexual innuendo remarks pervert and using Ava Marie's again for likes stupid woman
He makes my skin crawl. He's clearly unsatisfied with his wife, hence why Blue balls Hale makes so many innuendos.

Beggy would probably scrape her teeth against the little microscopic maggot 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

zyxwvu

VIP Member
She clearly seen that photo lol l0l let's be honest who the he'll would be jealous of her selling tat on tiktok advertising clothes that don't fit and her husband resembled the sugar puff monster lol 😆 and jealous of her beautiful teeth 😆
"You need to have a sit down with your ego"

Claire love, you need to have a sit down with:

- Your therapist
- Your dentist
- A dietician
- Social services
- A fucking priest

• Haha

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Nathan has been taken out of school again. He is going to work with Andy 3x a week. Learning life skills doing his GCSEs privately next year. He's a happier kid already apparently we'll mine would be if I said he dont need to go to school anymore he has severe ADHD, autism and learning difficulties and I tell him how important education is. She said GCSEs don't matter

• Wow

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Sorry I've been mia
My FIL died last week so it's been rough to say the least 😭 Im off to catch up as I could use a laugh or two right now. Don't disappoint me beggy
Hope you're OK lovely I lost my darling dad last week aswell suddenly I'm absolutely devastated 😢

• Heart
  • Sad

zyxwvu

VIP Member
"And on Friday when we're on our way home, I'll give you the name of the hotel and the location of the hotel".

I'll do it now for you, Begs 😉 Victor Hotel, Belgravia. Looks tiny, especially for two heffalumps like that. No room to move at all in that hotel room.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
I'd be so embarrassed eating out with her. No table manners at all...Using her fingers to touch her lingueni. No knife/spoon in site. Sucking up the pasta. Talking with her mouth full.
I'd be like tra hun I'm off 🏃‍♀️

Yeah defo on benefits and he probably does "cash in the old hand". Or pretends to work cos let's face it he's usually always at home.
Fiddles the tax system being self employed it will bite them in arse later in life

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Suggestion
Claire85mylife #27 Sells tat, everyone’s fat, has Andy lost his bat? Raising brats, she ain’t all that

• Haha

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
She failed her son not the education she took him off them meds so he could go into the army she failed at homeschooling because she spent most of the time doing tiktok shop . What she got to realise parents can be to blame for children's behaviour.. she is aggressive narcissistic. And shows everything around her children ie self harming I hope Nathan gets the help he needs however do not blame the education system
---
Even ava copy's her what a role models doing outfit of days eat with mes etc give your children something to look up to

• Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
Who wants to hear the funniest thing I have heard her say EVER…

“When I hit 1 million followers I want them to be genuine followers so I block trolls”

lollllll 🤣🤣🤣 1 million?? She wanted 100k for about a year! Deluded!

• Haha

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
My first thread hope its right thanks @lululalalulu for the title
Recap,the wHALE family, kids eat crap yellow label while the parents eat fresh, cant cook, failing at tiktok shop, addicted to social media and andy still likes OF babes, nathan is not around much and always with his “friend” the 2 little ones are used as click bait becuz mum has no morals and andy is doormat of the century becuz he puts an easy life before the welfare and safety of his family. The wHALES are saving hard for a month stateside next year which means if we consider the cost of this years DESTINation will cost around £20,000 so are claire & Andy cooking the books and playing the benefit system keep watching for the fun ride of the wHALES

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Claire, ever thought that YOU are the problem. How dare you call school CHILDREN idiotic. Did you not learn anything from the younger two's school pulling you in for a telling off?

YOU are the reason Nathan is failing. YOU are the reason your younger two are failing. YOU are the reason your life is so chaotic and toxic.

It's YOU. Hi. YOU'RE the problem, it's YOU.

• Heart