Claire85mylife #26 DESTINed for Diabetes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first thread hope its right thanks @lululalalulu for the title
Recap,the wHALE family, kids eat crap yellow label while the parents eat fresh, cant cook, failing at tiktok shop, addicted to social media and andy still likes OF babes, nathan is not around much and always with his “friend” the 2 little ones are used as click bait becuz mum has no morals and andy is doormat of the century becuz he puts an easy life before the welfare and safety of his family. The wHALES are saving hard for a month stateside next year which means if we consider the cost of this years DESTINation will cost around £20,000 so are claire & Andy cooking the books and playing the benefit system keep watching for the fun ride of the wHALES

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lovely title and new thread xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe she’s gone out in that awful bodysuit thingy, does her no favours at all..also the blackheads🤮the burn, the cold sore, also flakes of yesterdays mascara around her eyes gosh has she washed at all, grim

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That outfit of the day lol it's terrible don't she look in mirror before she goes out another breakfast out for the whales

Reactions: 7
Honestly everything that comes out of Andy mouth is a sexual innuendo he is vile
Yup
Sure sign he doesn’t get any

I would never ever go out dressed like that. I just wouldn’t embarrass myself let alone my kids or hubs

Reactions: 6
The way the whole family are hovering around waiting to try the cakes
Blimey like they have never been fed before and we know they have!
I got sent those cakes last week from someone
They are nice but no better than anything you can get for half that price in a supermarket
They arrived very squashed too

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.