Claire Totman Designs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is cringe and so embarrassing for her - why is she even doing this? Does she really need a MLM income?

Please someone join the call and report back 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This is cringe and so embarrassing for her - why is she even doing this? Does she really need a MLM income?

It sort of baffles me that anyone in 2024 thinks joining an MLM is a good idea! So cringe.

Reactions: 8

I'm not joining a travel scheme when the so called 'expert' can't even bloody spell!....it's "lose"....not "loose"! 🙄

Reactions: 5
Came Running here to say this- saw the soft launch a few weeks ago and thought 🤔 and now she’s fully embracing an MLM - how cringe and tacky for her. Maybe times are tough……🙄

Reactions: 6

She'll sign the sister up seeing she was an air hostess and knows everything (use that loosely)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m amazed that an architect (I presume she is a qualified architect) lowers herself with such a scheme. Surely people can see that the others who push this scheme - threefour…TOE and the Hudson woman all have big followings on insta so have a captive audience. It is only possible to make money from signing others to the scheme not through actually booking holidays as the three I mentioned don’t actually book holidays for people. I would love to hear from someone who signs up to this scheme but only has a small number of followers. It just doesn’t add up. Yet thousands are signing up!

Reactions: 3
God this woman...a dreadful human! She is hands down one of the rudest, nastiest people I have ever had the displeasure of meeting!

Reactions: 2