Claire barratt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The claireabella founder… I’m sure she’s a lovely woman but duck me she makes me cringe soooooo bad 🤣

Reactions: 3
Yep me too! At first I liked her but she annoys me now! Talk about attention seeker half the time too!

Reactions: 1
I didnt used to mind her at all, until recently!
Omg, the dancing to the tunes has had me retching! Is she having a midlife crisis or something?
Why put yourself out there in that way? It's just cringey and makes her look like she's desperately trying to be young again!! 🤢

I didnt used to mind her at all, until recently!
Omg, the dancing to the tunes has had me retching! Is she having a midlife crisis or something?
Why put yourself out there in that way? It's just cringey and makes her look like she's desperately trying to be young again!! 🤢
Thought the same! It's quite cringe really! Don't really think she relatable either it's the same videos constanly too x

She used to post a lot more on insta and I followed her over there & it was really lovely & refreshing NORMAL content to see. Everytime she pops up on my tiktok now I scroll straight on its like watching your mum have a midlife crisis😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She doesn’t look as young as she thinks she does either. And the way she’s always on a side showing her flat stomach 🥴🤣