Christmas watch 2022

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to this group I bought my first ever snowball dairy milk bar today. Just scoffed the whole bar with a cup of tea 🐷😂

Reactions: 7
I bought these from the big Tesco before, I’m gonna eat them for research purposes to see if their good enough to stock back up on for Christmas 🤣

View attachment 1606312
I really like the Caramel Coffee ones 😋

My oodie came today, got the reindeer one and while it’s delightful, it makes me look 30 stone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🫠
I'm so tempted to get one.

I tried a white teddy/fleese onsie once and my daughter told me I looked like a polar bear and I sent it straight back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I really like the Caramel Coffee ones 😋

I'm so tempted to get one.

I tried a white teddy/fleese onsie once and my daughter told me I looked like a polar bear and I sent it straight back.
The question is, why wouldn't you want to look like a polar bear? Sounds like the dream to me :ROFLMAO: Also 100% do it, they are like being hugged by a Yeti

The Cadbury jungle bells, hazelnut cream flavour are delicious, you don't get many in a bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
These are my favourite things. I will be buying a few packs at the weekly shop later
I've only just discovered them, I'd buy more in for Christmas, but they won't last that long.

Edit *jingle bells not jungle bells

Reactions: 2
I say this every year but Christmas really seems to appear earlier every year lol. All the farm parks and places that do Santa events near me have opened their bookings already and I can’t face booking breakfast with Santa in September 🙈😂 I am excited though! My wee boy is 3 and a half and think he’ll properly understand Santa and everything now. Though my husband is a massive Halloween nut so we need to get that out of the way first in our house 🙄😂

• Heart
I say this every year but Christmas really seems to appear earlier every year lol. All the farm parks and places that do Santa events near me have opened their bookings already and I can’t face booking breakfast with Santa in September 🙈😂 I am excited though! My wee boy is 3 and a half and think he’ll properly understand Santa and everything now. Though my husband is a massive Halloween nut so we need to get that out of the way first in our house 🙄😂
This frustrates me too. Ive booked the stuff anyway cause I know if I dont itl end up sold out. Its got worse since Covid imo. Seems like venues know that people are happy to book so far in advance and they can get the money in advance. 😭

Reactions: 7
Please can anyone help me? Im trying to identify a Christmas movie. It’s one of those rubbish Hallmark movies that plays on the tv every Christmas. I used to have it recorded on my Sky box and watch it every year but I’ve moved house and no longer have Sky and I can’t bloody remember the name of it. I know it’s just a crappy Hallmark type movie but it’s one I actually really like 🤣

- small town, single mom owns cute bakery, evil corporation wants to buy up all the buildings and build a ski resort
- Father Christmas and Mrs Claus save her bakery by ordering Christmas cookies
- the mum is a fairly recognisable actress (I think she has done other stuff not just Hallmark movies) with reddish hair
- there’s a school Christmas show. The mum is best friends with the school teacher. At one point in the movie the daughter writes an embarrassing thing about how she wishes people would buy her mum’s cookies and save the bakery

anyone??!!!??!!
This is the complete list of movies:

But this might narrow the list down:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Thread title suggestion:

Christmas Watch 2022 #2 Too soon for Scrooge, but you snooze you lose 🎅🏻🛷

Alternative suggestion:

Christmas Watch 2022: Bah humbug! said we… Christmas can never come too early🎄

Reactions: 5
So tempted to put heart xmas on but I'm gunna wait a little longer!! Christmas songs are so nostalgic 🎅🏻😍

I’ve added heart xmas to my saved stations in my car, usually wait until 1st November to start Christmas music/films though

Reactions: 5
Those looking for toy deals. Argos have a third off Toys including Lego, Barbie, Paw Patrol etc.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.