Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

struggs123

Chatty Member
I've missed out on everything I wanted from the Lush sale :cautious:
Their sales are always a hot mess. I used to like their stuff but it's so expensive full price and I don't find the quality as good as once was. I treated myself to a laura mercier honey bath jar instead which was 22% off on look fantastic.

Reactions: 1

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
A spa night away (if my friend agrees).

Anyone have any ideas for a gift. It’s my grandmas birthday in jan she’s currently stuck at home with broken ankles. Any ideas on something I could get her? Maybe something to
keep her entertained at home. She’s normally always out walking so she must be bored!
Does she knit?
Puzzles.
Paint by number prints.
Mills and boon books.

Kim Mild

VIP Member
I've had my eye on a pair of jeans in Next for a while ( to replace a similar pair) and I checked the sale online on Xmas eve so I've ordered them. I put them on my card ,then I got a next voucher for Xmas.

I'll probably look out for discounted seasonal food too.

Hiya folks! Just wondering what everyone is on the hunt for in the Christmas sales? So far I’ve found where I’ve browsed online to be a bit dull and nothing’s grabbed my attention so I’m keen to hear from others! I don’t really live near a big enough town/city to be going out to actual shops tomorrow and Tuesday 😊

An unusual item but I need a mattress & bedframe for my sons room.
I’ve looked on dreams, Amazon, and mattressman and the deals aren’t that great tbh.
I think I’m gonna wait abit longer.
long gone are the days where I’d be shopping for clothes and handbags in the January sales 🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha me too, and I don’t even have any children! I love IKEA frames and mattresses but no idea if you even have one near you or there’s something suitable for your son from their range (or whether the right thing matches your budget!)

thegreencow

VIP Member
I was unimpressed by the WHSmith sale. I was hoping to pick up a few true crime books I intent to keep forever (I buy second hand if I just intend to sell them later) but they weren't discounted enough for me so it wasn't worth it. I think I'll check out Waterstones.

I've missed out on everything I wanted from the Lush sale :cautious:
Same. I was hoping to get a few bits from there. I ordered a few bits for the first time last month and was impressed. Hopefully they have a new year sale.