Christmas time sales

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sales seem really crap this year, which is surprisingly as I would have thought really good bargains would get people out spending.

I really want new bedding stuff and have ordered it, but was disappointed it wasn't reduced.

Reactions: 3
Guys, I signed up to a new email newsletter just to get 10% off the chair I wanted 😫 🖕
It doesn't even feel good. I feel like starting an anti sales thread but its probably in bad taste when people are struggling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I've missed out on everything I wanted from the Lush sale :cautious:
Their sales are always a hot mess. I used to like their stuff but it's so expensive full price and I don't find the quality as good as once was. I treated myself to a laura mercier honey bath jar instead which was 22% off on look fantastic.

Reactions: 1
I’ve done pretty well and bought a few things from John Lewis sale. Lots of their own branded stuff gets heavily discounted up to 70% off, even though they advertise 50% off. I’ve bought an Erica Davies coat reduced from £200 to £66, skinny JL jeans from £30 to £9 and a whole load of baby stuff for my friend reduced to next to nothing, one baby outfit was £3!! I love their sales and get some incredible bargains, even when it shows sold out it usually comes back in with returns etc and gets even better in a couple of weeks. 🤫

Reactions: 2
I was unimpressed by the WHSmith sale. I was hoping to pick up a few true crime books I intent to keep forever (I buy second hand if I just intend to sell them later) but they weren't discounted enough for me so it wasn't worth it. I think I'll check out Waterstones.

I've missed out on everything I wanted from the Lush sale :cautious:
Same. I was hoping to get a few bits from there. I ordered a few bits for the first time last month and was impressed. Hopefully they have a new year sale.