Christmas Presents for Awkward People?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or donate to a food bank to people that will bloody appreciate what has been given.
exactly, but as a physical gift giving an animal or something similar with oxfam is a cute idea, you have a physical “gift” to give and people who need it benefit

I’ve said on here before we don’t give gifts as adults. I like something like this for difficult people!

Reactions: 2
Would she like a smack round the face? There's plenty to go round and the best part is they're free! Jokes aside this is the rudest person ever!! How do you cope!?🙈
I’ve had 20 years of practice lol and I met my husband when I was 18. This is the woman who said to me on the first meeting “I could split you two up any time I want to”.
Mostly coping is done by listening and tuning most of it out. Thankfully my husband is wonderfully supportive and always takes my side. Trust me there has been a fair few blow outs over the years. We’ve learnt to run along reasonably enough. Though tbh I wouldn’t put up with her behaviour from anyone who wasn’t family.