Christmas Present Ideas?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have zero clue what to get my 14 year old son. We know the big present but I would like to get him some little presents as well.

I have zero clue what to get my 14 year old son. We know the big present but I would like to get him some little presents as well.
I always get a new drinks bottle for my son, he's 7 so younger than yours, stationary? Pajamas, shoes, clothes, world Guinness book of records, headphones, reading books, it's hard to know what to suggest as unsure of interests etc x

Reactions: 1
Hey everyone, I have literally no clue what to get for the males in my life this Christmas!

There's my dad and my boyfriend. My dad is obsessed with watches (he has every watch under the sun as it's technically his business), he has a skin condition where he can't wear aftershave, sprays or have any bath stuff. There's my main ideas out the window. I have no clue!

My boyfriend is 20 and we've been together for 3 years now. He's very picky with clothes and he already has a lot of sprays and aftershaves.

I'm wondering is there anything outside of the basics to get boys for Christmas?? I find they're so much harder to buy for. Does anybody have any ideas at all? All are appreciated 🙂
Costa coffee gift voucher? I bought a couple as gifts when they had a deal for a extra free £5

My stepson is 14 and his present pile is much smaller this year! He has his main present and a couple of things that go with it, then he has a tracksuit, pair of trainers, couple of T-shirt’s, a Hype watch, smellies. I’ve bought him 3 new games too which all of the family can play together. Don’t Get Got, Herd Mentality and the Logo game. I’m just going to go to B&M and get him a load of sweets for his stocking. He loves super noodles so might get him a couple of packs of those as a joke 😂 Last year we got him a Greggs gift card to help fund his sausage roll habit too 😂

Reactions: 4
I only buy for 3 males. My brother gets an Everton item of clothing, this year it's a hoodie. If they support football teams there are loads of ideas - clothing, prints, beer glasses etc. My boyfriend's son is 13, last year I got him an Echo dot but he didn't really use it, this year I've got him Zlatan's autobiography and a big Jaffa Cake tube. Boyfriend is harder - I've got him a limited edition bottle of his favourite spirit and an Ordnance Survey puzzle book (this is in a series and I think would be good for lots of males!). Still need ideas though, it's usually a night away somewhere.
Other successful male things I've bought in the past are spotify vouchers, restaurant vouchers, wine rack, chilli/spice sets and a food smoker.

Anyone got any recommendations for brands that do nice spa like bath salts etc? Looking for something for my mother in law that's a bit on the posher side

Anyone got any recommendations for brands that do nice spa like bath salts etc? Looking for something for my mother in law that's a bit on the posher side
Molten Brown? The White Company? L'Occitane? Cowshed? ESPA? Not sure how posh is posh for you.

Hahaha, something that's a step up from lush & radox, why I was in need of help. Thanks very much, will have look at these
I was worried you'd come back and say what I'd suggested were 'every day' things :ROFLMAO: Hope you find something nice for her.

• Haha
Hey everyone, I have literally no clue what to get for the males in my life this Christmas!

There's my dad and my boyfriend. My dad is obsessed with watches (he has every watch under the sun as it's technically his business), he has a skin condition where he can't wear aftershave, sprays or have any bath stuff. There's my main ideas out the window. I have no clue!

My boyfriend is 20 and we've been together for 3 years now. He's very picky with clothes and he already has a lot of sprays and aftershaves.

I'm wondering is there anything outside of the basics to get boys for Christmas?? I find they're so much harder to buy for. Does anybody have any ideas at all? All are appreciated 🙂
clothes
Trainers
Air pods/other ear phones
Alcohol
Box set of DVD he likes
Subscription to a streaming service
Monthly subscription to have something he likes delivered (we got my brother a craft cider subscription one year, he would get a box of 6 bottles every month for a year)
Wallet

• Heart
I suggested just buying for the kids this year, but it didn't go down very well .
I think adults can buy themselves thinks they want anytime, and we end up with too much clutter, and things we don't want/ need.

Reactions: 4

What about a watch box, my husband collects watches, and he loved his

• Heart
I suggested just buying for the kids this year, but it didn't go down very well .
I think adults can buy themselves thinks they want anytime, and we end up with too much clutter, and things we don't want/ need.
we do this but added secret Santa in for the adults.
seems to work well

we do this but added secret Santa in for the adults.
seems to work well
This is what my family have done the last few years. If you’ve got a big family it’s great and everyone in ours was happy enough to do it that way. We use an app to generate the names and it sends each person an email with who they got. Saves everyone money and prevents ending up with loads of stuff you don’t want or need.