Christmas Party Outfits 💃🏼

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is everyone wearing for their Christmas party’s this year? I’ve been scrolling through online shopping for hours hoping to get a few new bits but haven’t found anything I’m feeling yet!

Reactions: 1
We are just having a buffet in a wine bar. So I'm thinking black jeans/leather look leggings and a nice top. But defo need some top inspiration!

we’re going for a meal and i’m thinking a sparkly sequin white button down loosely/roughly tucked into a mini black leather skirt and some heels :)

We are just having a buffet in a wine bar. So I'm thinking black jeans/leather look leggings and a nice top. But defo need some top inspiration!
I need top inspiration j just can’t find the perfect one that’s festive but not overly if that makes sense haha

Pyjamas, it’s virtual 😅
Haha I wish I was choosing what PJs to wear instead 😂

we’re going for a meal and i’m thinking a sparkly sequin white button down loosely/roughly tucked into a mini black leather skirt and some heels :)
That sounds fab I might copy. Do you have a pic of the top? Or is it your shopping plan to find one?