Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi 👋🏾. I’m new here

Anyone else think it’s weird AF that Christie has 123K followers and has posted 4 posts in the last 24hours, and has about 30 comments on them does she have fake followers?
She is COMPLETLY different to who she used to be , it was vegan and raw diet everyday beach posts and a lovely bohemian vibe now it’s fake AF positing the stankiest clothing (which doesn’t fit and makes her look cheap and trashy) And being OBSESSED with herself
She’s gone from to ED to Gym junkie 🚩🚩🚩
Also the boob jobs are the worst I have ever seen the right breast is lower than the left and the nipples are like Forrest Witakers eyes. Her face is puffy and over inflated from the fillers and injections. The new BF is just as obsessed with himself and seems like a bit of an ass the ‘engagement’ video he was rude to her and controlling when he was saying take the blindfold off and was just for likes they are Fake AF and attention seekers I actually can’t believe she makes money off this because if I was posting 4 times a day and not gaining followers or engagement from my followers
I would give up and go back to my normal day life

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've never understood why she uploads IG pics to her feed literally 3 times a day. Quality over quantity.

Reactions: 2
She went from one extreme to another. She’s definitely struggling with body dysmorphia, I am sure she never spoke to a therapist after ED recovery, she just gives herself diagnoses, like AHDH one.

Dunno, I have soft spot for her, she is definitely a dumbass, but I’ve seen worse. 😄
She is all into this “mom” role and her bogan bf and her, they complement each-other.

Her content is repetitive, mirror self bleeping and making excuses why she drank alcohol. Painting everything she sees white. Her skin is good, her skin is bad. Potato-potato.

I have no idea who buys tit she sells.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi 👋🏾. I’m new here

Anyone else think it’s weird AF that Christie has 123K followers and has posted 4 posts in the last 24hours, and has about 30 comments on them does she have fake followers?
She is COMPLETLY different to who she used to be , it was vegan and raw diet everyday beach posts and a lovely bohemian vibe now it’s fake AF positing the stankiest clothing (which doesn’t fit and makes her look cheap and trashy) And being OBSESSED with herself
She’s gone from to ED to Gym junkie 🚩🚩🚩
Also the boob jobs are the worst I have ever seen the right breast is lower than the left and the nipples are like Forrest Witakers eyes. Her face is puffy and over inflated from the fillers and injections. The new BF is just as obsessed with himself and seems like a bit of an ass the ‘engagement’ video he was rude to her and controlling when he was saying take the blindfold off and was just for likes they are Fake AF and attention seekers I actually can’t believe she makes money off this because if I was posting 4 times a day and not gaining followers or engagement from my followers
I would give up and go back to my normal day life
I miss her beachy bohemian days. She actually seemed relaxed and cool like she was figuring out who she wanted to be.

Reactions: 9
She went from one extreme to another. She’s definitely struggling with body dysmorphia, I am sure she never spoke to a therapist after ED recovery, she just gives herself diagnoses, like AHDH one.

Dunno, I have soft spot for her, she is definitely a dumbass, but I’ve seen worse. 😄
She is all into this “mom” role and her bogan bf and her, they complement each-other.

Her content is repetitive, mirror self bleeping and making excuses why she drank alcohol. Painting everything she sees white. Her skin is good, her skin is bad. Potato-potato.

I have no idea who buys tit she sells.
You're right actually. She's definitely got a bit of a screw loose but I think that she probably agrees with that and would probably just laugh it off and tbh good on her for that.
I definitely give her the side eye quite a bit but overall I think she's actually quite harmless, and I think that she would be a pretty good step Mum.

Reactions: 3
I feel like she should just start a OF since that seems to be the type of audience she targets her pics too

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel like she should just start a OF since that seems to be the type of audience she targets her pics too
Could you imagine how bad she would be on OF? Seriously, the girl barely covers her nipples now - have we confirmed she even has them?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 9.35.57 am.png

Looking back at an old video of hers, why did she feel the need to inject her face so much, I actually thought she was quite pretty before. This is actually so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 10
0BC21A6A-164B-4AC8-8154-08FAF311FE5A.jpeg
A35C161F-AA95-4C5F-9679-CDA1434B2D1E.png

2 years ago / today 😳
Also her voice is shockingly different from then to now. Like SHOCKING. Steroids 1000000%

• Wow
She’s so trashy 😂 also has anyone else noticed her hair never actually looks clean/washed? She gets it done so often you think it would look nice, but it always looks like ratty extensions with day old curls
She looks dirty in general. It might be all the fake tan, make up and cheap clothes she wears.

• Sick
Question - what happened to her 3 dogs? No posts of any of them on her, BF, or their dogs insta since May 2021. Never ever in stories. I remember she was asked about them months ago and said she just doesn't include them much in content anymore.

Seriously, you couldn't have 3 dogs around and not have them even in the background of your stories? And never ever on walks with them (and soooo many of their stories are on the same damn walks lol).

Did she get rid of them? Did something happen to them? Is she just pretending they're part of the family still?

Do I think this lady killed her dogs? Maybe!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Question - what happened to her 3 dogs? No posts of any of them on her, BF, or their dogs insta since May 2021. Never ever in stories. I remember she was asked about them months ago and said she just doesn't include them much in content anymore.

Seriously, you couldn't have 3 dogs around and not have them even in the background of your stories? And never ever on walks with them (and soooo many of their stories are on the same damn walks lol).

Did she get rid of them? Did something happen to them? Is she just pretending they're part of the family still?

Do I think this lady killed her dogs? Maybe!
She had one, a Frenchi from memory, in a story last week

Reactions: 2
Apparently they could not have 3 dogs at the new rental. You occasionally will get a glimpse of one of the Frenchi's on a story. Never mentioned what happened to Mini. She may have gone back to her brother, where she came from. I also feel that it was all too hard having responsibility 24/7 for her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.